It's officially one month away today! One month one month... WOW I haven't been on here since I bought tickets so many months ago. :$ What is up for pre/post show fun in Cincinnati?

Going to be staying at the Hyatt...I think. My bestie made all the arangements and things are a bit fuzzy. MUST FOCUS ON MUSE. Enough of this back to school crap.

onemonthonemonthonemonth

I was just thinking earlier that a month from now I'm going to be beside myself with excitement! EEEEKKK!!!!! :dance::musesign:

The Hyatt is the place to be in Cincinnati it seems! Muser central! :LOL:

Tell me about it! I think that was reserved for UK fans only though. I'm still completely excited that we are within a month now!

Id love even one of those songs

CE

MKU

Bliss

RBS

B&H

*dies of excitement thinking about it*

but above all. my only requirement for the setlist.....Map of the Problematique.

I'm just giddy to be going. Of course there are songs I want to hear but being a first timer...I will be happy with whatever. Muse:Stage, Me:Audience = Spiritual Experience. Truly. My bestie and I will be arriving in Cincinnati on Sat. afternoon. Were going to sitesee - zoo and Renfest - Sunday but Monday before the concert we are going to a spa and getting our Chakras aligned... :LOL: we are going to be so ready to just absorb anything muse has to give us!! :)

Hello everyone! Yea! I'm glad the boards are finally back up and going again! I know there are some Columbus goers on here, but thought I'd post here too. Surprised nobody is talking about the shirt competition yet. I'm amazed and truly excited that my only two submissions both got picked! Michael (hubby) actually made the one for Cincy and I made the wire one for Columbus. There is so much stiff competition, but I'm beyond happy today!! I can't wait to see the winners of each city so we can start voting! Any other boardies in the top 5 for either? Actually, I recognize one from a sig a few months ago in the Columbus top 5, but I don't remember who it belongs to.

Yea Muse for having such an awesome competition!

Hello everyone! Yea! I'm glad the boards are finally back up and going again! I know there are some Columbus goers on here, but thought I'd post here too. Surprised nobody is talking about the shirt competition yet. I'm amazed and truly excited that my only two submissions both got picked! Michael (hubby) actually made the one for Cincy and I made the wire one for Columbus. There is so much stiff competition, but I'm beyond happy today!! I can't wait to see the winners of each city so we can start voting! Any other boardies in the top 5 for either? Actually, I recognize one from a sig a few months ago in the Columbus top 5, but I don't remember who it belongs to.

Yea Muse for having such an awesome competition!

I knew there was something I forgot to do :$

I like em too, they'll be great as an open to get the crowd pumped!

I've only heard a couple of songs. Are they a "pumping" sort of band in general? Just that Silversun Pickups really didn't do it for me - nice background music to chat to one another to but I really wasn't into it.

Got an e-mail that the tickets have been sent! :dance:

I've only heard a couple of songs. Are they a "pumping" sort of band in general? Just that Silversun Pickups really didn't do it for me - nice background music to chat to one another to but I really wasn't into it.

I think they'll get the job done... if you enjoy their music anyway

Hmm i got my tickets today and they still say Nov 6th as the date, anyone else?

That's weird... I dont know if mine came yet cause I'm at school but I don't think the date will be an issue since the venue would obviously know the date was changed. But it still doesn't make sense that they didn't fix the date on the tickets. Sorry for the ramble

Hmm i got my tickets today and they still say Nov 6th as the date, anyone else?
That's weird... I dont know if mine came yet cause I'm at school but I don't think the date will be an issue since the venue would obviously know the date was changed. But it still doesn't make sense that they didn't fix the date on the tickets. Sorry for the ramble
I assume the tickets would have been printed long before the date change. Besides, anyone who got theirs through the venue or Ticketmaster (those lucky buggers who got their tickets months ago! haha) would have the old date on theirs. But yeah, the venue knows, so it's all good!

I'm thinking about maybe going to this gig. Do you think it's too late to get good tickets (preferably as close to the front as possible) for a reasonable price? Will more tickets become available and maybe cheaper once it gets closer to the date of the gig?

You can check out Musebay and see if anyone posted any for sale... thy may release some closer to the date, ticketmaster do like to do that.. anyways, good luck on finding some!

Archived