Im Sec 1 Row H I think seats 7-8. My birthday is Oct 14th so my roommate bought the tickets for me as a birthday present.. Now if only I could sneak a sign in that says "Hey its my freakin birthday could you please play Citizen Erased, thanks'

Oh and Im new to this board.. My name is Peggy and if you cant tell by my avatar Im in Louisville KY and Muse needs to come play the new arena (the Bucket) :p

Welcome! And happy to see another in their 30s! :LOL:

Also, I do have some hopes for CE on this leg of the tour. They played it a lot in the summer so it's current!! I hope!!

Has anyone heard what the setlist has been for this leg of the tour? I've been rummaging around in other threads and although there is mention of certain songs, just haven't found a list yet...

Also - and this is my newbie-ness to the concert experience showing - do they mix up the set list a lot or do the boys sorta stick close to the same thing night after night?

Thanks to all the great people on the board! I am so very excited to meet all of ya in a little less than two weeks! LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!! :awesome::dance::awesome::dance::awesome:

Has anyone heard what the setlist has been for this leg of the tour? I've been rummaging around in other threads and although there is mention of certain songs, just haven't found a list yet...

Also - and this is my newbie-ness to the concert experience showing - do they mix up the set list a lot or do the boys sorta stick close to the same thing night after night?

Thanks to all the great people on the board! I am so very excited to meet all of ya in a little less than two weeks! LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!! :awesome::dance::awesome::dance::awesome:

Best place to find out the setlists is MuseWiki (heck it's a great place to find out all about the band, gigs, gear, etc.- that place is a goldmine of information! :LOL:).

Here are the pages (with the setlists) for the 3 shows they've done so far on this leg:

San Diego

Anaheim

Los Angeles #1

As you can see, most of the setlists are pretty similar, although they'll change one or two songs, or the order a bit. And of course, there are those shows (like Edmonton in the last leg of the US/Canadian tour) where they threw in two songs out of the blue! Would be nice if they did that for us in Ohio!

does anybody need a floor ticket to this show? was planning on going, but the new dates just aren't going to work out no matter how much i want them to. ticket is $60 -- section 2, row G, seat 16. PM me if you're interested. thanks!

(i also have a general admission floor ticket to the columbus show -- $70.50)

Best place to find out the setlists is MuseWiki (heck it's a great place to find out all about the band, gigs, gear, etc.- that place is a goldmine of information! ).

OOOO! :eek: Thanks so much!! There really is A LOT there!!

As you can see, most of the setlists are pretty similar, although they'll change one or two songs, or the order a bit. And of course, there are those shows (like Edmonton in the last leg of the US/Canadian tour) where they threw in two songs out of the blue! Would be nice if they did that for us in Ohio!

Yes. It would be nice. Since our dates got all funky changy. I think...um...at least...2, no...4...um...7 more songs should make up for it! :D

Love what the playlist looks like so far though. I'm just as happy as a bird with a french fry that I get to see them! WOOHOO!

does anybody need a floor ticket to this show? was planning on going, but the new dates just aren't going to work out no matter how much i want them to. ticket is $60 -- section 2, row G, seat 16. PM me if you're interested. thanks!

(i also have a general admission floor ticket to the columbus show -- $70.50)

you prolly did this already, but stick your ticket information in the MuseBay thread (make sure you follow the listed format) worked for me when I needed to get rid of 2 extra GA tix for Milwaukee! :D

Hey Everybody...I haven't been on here for a while, and I see there's a lot of new stuff to read. Busy week, sick kids, parents visiting from out of town, kids' birthdays coming up...when really I just want to be watching bits of the last few shows on YouTube, and doing other Muse-related activities!:LOL:

Any way it's a long story, but I was wondering if...

anyone out there is passing through the Wheeling, WV, area on their way to Cincinnati, and would be willing to pick me up. I'll certainly pay gas money and/or help out with the driving if you want. I live just minutes from I-70.

(Then I'm assuming that once I'm Cincinnati, I can find one of you to let me ride with you to Columbus after the show... Katie???? I hope????) After that I wouldn't need any more rides (husband meeting me in Columbus).

Hey Everybody...I haven't been on here for a while, and I see there's a lot of new stuff to read. Busy week, sick kids, parents visiting from out of town, kids' birthdays coming up...when really I just want to be watching bits of the last few shows on YouTube, and doing other Muse-related activities!:LOL:

Any way it's a long story, but I was wondering if...

anyone out there is passing through the Wheeling, WV, area on their way to Cincinnati, and would be willing to pick me up. I'll certainly pay gas money and/or help out with the driving if you want. I live just minutes from I-70.

(Then I'm assuming that once I'm Cincinnati, I can find one of you to let me ride with you to Columbus after the show... Katie???? I hope????) After that I wouldn't need any more rides (husband meeting me in Columbus).

Of course I can drive you to Columbus :)! lol If u get stuck and need a ride from WV i can do that as well. But you might have to drive a bit to Cinncy so I dont fall asleep at the wheel, but im pretty sure my adrenalin will be so high from freaking MUSE! haha.

Im Sec 1 Row H I think seats 7-8. My birthday is Oct 14th so my roommate bought the tickets for me as a birthday present.. Now if only I could sneak a sign in that says "Hey its my freakin birthday could you please play Citizen Erased, thanks'

Oh and Im new to this board.. My name is Peggy and if you cant tell by my avatar Im in Louisville KY and Muse needs to come play the new arena (the Bucket) :p

GAH!! LA got bliss last night . . . . . !!!!!! There is hope!! hahah <3

Fixed ;)

There's always hope! I mean, they've done RBS two out of the last 4 gigs...

But I'm still not gonna hold my breath! :LOL:

:happy::dance::musesign:

Welcome Peggy! I really want to hear CE too! and Bliss and RBS!!!

OK, I WAS going to stay Sun and Mon night, but the hotel messed up my reservations, because I had them on courtesy hold, then changed the date, then added a night, then...oh well, didnt get charged for them. Chuck was going to come, then changed his mind and I dont think we are going to the Bengals game now. Are many of you going to be there Sunday? and is any one staying Monday night? We have seats for Columbus since my daughter is coming, so I dont need to hurry up there, but I still might drive back Mon. night I dont know yet. Im trying to save on $ (dang horse business is draining it right now,lol) I will probably only stay one night but not sure if I want to stay Sunday or Monday. Just wondered what everyone was doing before decide what I am going to do. :unsure:

Welcome Peggy! I really want to hear CE too! and Bliss and RBS!!!

OK, I WAS going to stay Sun and Mon night, but the hotel messed up my reservations, because I had them on courtesy hold, then changed the date, then added a night, then...oh well, didnt get charged for them. Chuck was going to come, then changed his mind and I dont think we are going to the Bengals game now. Are many of you going to be there Sunday? and is any one staying Monday night? We have seats for Columbus since my daughter is coming, so I dont need to hurry up there, but I still might drive back Mon. night I dont know yet. Im trying to save on $ (dang horse business is draining it right now,lol) I will probably only stay one night but not sure if I want to stay Sunday or Monday. Just wondered what everyone was doing before decide what I am going to do. :unsure:

Our group will be in Cinci Saturday night, so if you are there Sunday, feel free to tag along with whatever we do :) And of course there's the meet that night as well :happy:

Oh and we're also driving up to Columbus right after, and Katie and Sarah are as well.

We're probably driving back home after the gig - eldest has PSAT on Wednesday and although its a late night Monday at least its final study time on Tuesday before the PSAT. Luckily its Fall Break so I don't have to get them up for school the next morning like I did with Nashville.

CINCINNATI MUSE MEETS

In regard to Sunday, October 10th - Reservations have been made at Hofbrau Haus for 6:00 pm. I told them I anticipated 25, but need to give them an accurate head count 2 days prior. If you plan on attending, please let me know now!

In regard to Monday, October 11th - I talked to Rock Bottom today - no go on reservations "because it's a holiday and we have too many reservations already." Pfffttttt.

So.....here are some possible alternatives: There is an Irish Pub at

Newport on the Levee which is right across from the Hofbrau Haus. There

is also another Irish pub in covington. If you like either of those,

I'll check on alternate transportation to the venue and/or how the walk would be.

There is a place called Palomino's which is right across from Fountain

Square, but it's a little more upscale and is more of a restaurant as

opposed to a bar - however, the food is excellent. Alternatively, we

could just set a time and meet at the bar at either The Westin, which is

also on Fountain Square, or the Hyatt, which is a few blocks west. Or we just show up at Rock Bottom and swamp them for being assholes. Discuss amongst yourselves and let me know.

Also - keep in mind as well that barring some type of epic FAIL the Reds will be in the playoffs. I don't know yet whether there will be a baseball game in Cincinnati on the 11th. If there is, parking will be a nightmare as will traffic. More on this once they release the playoff schedule.

CINCINNATI MUSE MEETS

Hi Tara, Thanks for all your organizing!!!!

I hope to get to Cincinnati in time for whatever happens Monday afternoon/evening. After the show, I'm heading to Columbus!

A few pages back someone mentioned that right near the venue there is a place called "Fat Cat's Dueling Piano Bar"...Thought I'd mention it just to add to all the confusion! :LOL: That place just seems too perfect! (except that you have to be 21+). If we don't meet there, we should occasionally peak in to see if "someone" shows up!:LOL:

P.S. Got Tickets yesterday!!!!

Archived