LOVE the dancing smileys above! I am also driving my hubby nuts already! Your pic looks like Dom is in a line up to be put away in prison! :LOL:
:LOL: can't stop laughing at your comment about Dom :LOL: it's so true though he does look like that!
:chuckle:

He's in that line up 'cause he's a naughty boy... :eyebrows:

Wait... wha....? Do tell! It never occurred to me!!

Check out the bottom of Jaelu's signature for earplug info. :thumbsup:

Here's a page from that website with a pair for kids 5 & up:

http://earplugstore.stores.yahoo.net/bablnasopl.html

yah ... I feel like I'm always mentioning this! Paemchen at one point thought I worked for these guys :D I talk about hearing protection for kids young and "more experienced"! :LOL: it's like the flossing your teeth question from the dentist "which teeth do you want to keep?" your hearing is like that. abuse it enough and you'll have to wear artificial ears .... :eek: Paemchen loves Alpine brand plugs for any gig now. Protects but you can still actually hear everything -- they're so cool.

Not to be manic...well yea I guess that is sorta how I am :p but the Hofbrauhaus Newport does take reservations for groups larger than 12. We should get a head count (I know not every board muser might get counted but just as a rough idea?) as we get closer and make a res, if this is the place we are going to. Restaurants always appreciate a heads up if a mob is going to attack... :happy:

Is working on that. :)

Hey all! Got 4 tickets and am headed to the show with some first time Muse goers! Any news on who the opener is? Is it Muse only?

Metric is opening :)

EDIT: So since mostly all of us have gotten our tickets, what seats does everyone have again? We can see if we're sitting near each other :)

*Isadora*, Math you, and I have Section 2 Row G seats 12-14 :happy:

Metric is opening :)

EDIT: So since mostly all of us have gotten our tickets, what seats does everyone have again? We can see if we're sitting near each other :)

*Isadora*, Math you, and I have Section 2 Row G seats 12-14 :happy:

S1 R0 1-4

Looks like the title to a new song! :LOL: Yet again on the aisle ???? and if someone decides they are climbing out I'm going to invite them to continue to leave through the doors and not come back - I'm not into the got to get 18 beers during one gig thing. Seriously I saw someone coming back in with beers in Nashville during KoC. :rolleyes:

Here's the seating chart. From what I've been able to find by looking at other seating charts for the venue, the seats on the floor start on the right when you're facing the seats. Some charts show them running from 1 to 14, some 1 to 16 - I'm going to assume for this show they run to 16 since I know 4 of us will be in 12-15. And yes I have far too much time on my hands to go find this info out! :facepalm::LOL:

endstage.gif

Archived