I think thats just how they keep track of tickets for all shows, cause that seating chart the same one I saw when I was looking at Ticketmaster, but for the Toronto show, it eventually showed the circular stage with the big GA area towards the day of the show.
It has been confirmed by the venue that this show is not GA. They may still update the seating chart showing the circular stage, but there will still be sections/seats on the floor.

Thats just silly!

This has been discussed a lot, look back at the start of the thread. The floor is seated, single letters first then doubles ( A is first row not AA). And as Linda said, this has been confirmed by the venue. And you can google the reason for it being seated and not GA at this venue. Yes it sucks , but what can you do... I'm just happy we got lucky with 7th row middle :D

I think seats on the floor will be great - you get a spot and don't have to fight for it! Of course I might be biased since I stupidly wore open toed shoes and lost a toenail the last time I saw Muse! :LOL: Don't worry, I have boots on my list for Columbus GA this time around! :D

For Cincy we are 128 row K seats 14-15.

PS - I kept going back to the Ticketmaster site to look at how the stage was set up for each city and eventually printed both for when I was ordering presale!

I think seats on the floor will be great - you get a spot and don't have to fight for it! Of course I might be biased since I stupidly wore open toed shoes and lost a toenail the last time I saw Muse! :LOL: Don't worry, I have boots on my list for Columbus GA this time around! :D

For Cincy we are 128 row K seats 14-15.

PS - I kept going back to the Ticketmaster site to look at how the stage was set up for each city and eventually printed both for when I was ordering presale!

Yeah, but if you are GA and the beer/pee goers just lose their place whereas with this they could literally be taking the p*ss and coming and going multiple times because their seat is safe. Our experience in Atlanta was one of the reasons I wanted GA for this one even if I stood in front of the sound desk.

And is it Muse blasphamy to say I wanted the other side too - 3 gigs all on Matt's side. He's great, but I was thinking about spreading the love a bit. :LOL:

And is it Muse blasphamy to say I wanted the other side too - 3 gigs all on Matt's side. He's great, but I was thinking about spreading the love a bit. :LOL:

Not at all! I've only been to one other show, and was on Matt's side then. It looks like my group will be more towards Chris' side this time. It'll be nice to get a different perspective!

19 days!!!!
:awesome::dance: I was listening to the Glastonbury audio last night, and was practically shaking with excitement about how close we are!! And it's only going to get worse! haha I'm trying to refrain from talking about it too much at work; I'm sure they're already annoyed with me! :LOL:

This has been discussed a lot, look back at the start of the thread. The floor is seated, single letters first then doubles ( A is first row not AA). And as Linda said, this has been confirmed by the venue. And you can google the reason for it being seated and not GA at this venue. Yes it sucks , but what can you do... I'm just happy we got lucky with 7th row middle :D

Now I wish I told my friend to pay more attention when picking the tickets we bought :facepalm:

/praying for section 1

I think we talked about it on one of the threads either this one or the Columbus one....thanks for the reminder, I still need to get Rachael some. What is best for and 8 yr old? the ear muff kind or the ear plug kind??

I actually only have furkids, there is one Muser on a Spring'10 USA gig thread, had both his girls in plugs & earmuffs. the site below has decent information and a varied product list. I had to talk with them on the phone once -- answered right away and were very nice about it!

regular earplugs give you that "underwater"/muffled feeling. you CAN get hearing protection and still enjoy a raucous Muse gig, including the :cabasa:

http://earplugstore.stores.yahoo.net/chearpr.html

p.s. srsly, I DO NOT work for any of these people!

Soooo... I'm not going to be able to go at all now. I figured I would have to miss a class or something, since the date changed to a Monday, but I didn't expect that a midterm would show up on the same date as the concert.

I'm so pissed, I bought like four/six tickets for Cincinnati and two for Columbus. There's no way I'd be able to go unless I fly down after the exam... but then I'd be late for the concert half-way through. And they are fantastic tickets, too.

DAMN YOU CHRIS LEARN HOW TO USE A CONDOM!!!!!!!!!

Someone PLEASE throw that box of condoms at him! Please please please for me :(

I'm so sad. I want to cry really really really hard.

Six months of waiting worth nothing... *sigh*

sad-cat.jpg

Soooo... I'm not going to be able to go at all now. I figured I would have to miss a class or something, since the date changed to a Monday, but I didn't expect that a midterm would show up on the same date as the concert.

I'm so pissed, I bought like four/six tickets for Cincinnati and two for Columbus. There's no way I'd be able to go unless I fly down after the exam... but then I'd be late for the concert half-way through. And they are fantastic tickets, too.

DAMN YOU CHRIS LEARN HOW TO USE A CONDOM!!!!!!!!!

Someone PLEASE throw that box of condoms at him! Please please please for me :(

sad-cat.jpg

Oh no :( is there no way you can change the date for your midterm? I have 2 that I'm missing but the teacher is letting me write them a week early

Oh no :( is there no way you can change the date for your midterm? I have 2 that I'm missing but the teacher is letting me write them a week early

Oh Jemzaza I agree bisbstuff do try to change it. Let the teacher know that you booked these back in May or was it April.... but anyway let them know that there was no way you could have known there would be a mid term that day when you booked.

Fingers crossed for you.

:eek: I go to Ticketmaster to type in Muse to just see what is available for Cincy... In the middle of typing Muse I get an email from Muse - that was kinda freakily random but still a bit freaky.

BTW this is the best they got for a group of 4

A

5 - 8

And this for a single -

J

Makes me feel better everyday to have my floor "seats" :stunned:

Oh my goodness! I'm so excited that I'm in the second poll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:LOL::dance:

Please don't think badly of me if I beg everyone to vote for me!!

Please vote for me!!

I voted! I'm gonna vote from every computer I can find! It's so cool that !Muse! picked yours from the Columbus entries!!! Wowwwwww!!!!!!

Are you allowed to point me in the right direction to vote?

Lora's is the Columbus design, made of wire, and you can vote here:

http://muse.mu/news/article/709/us-merch-design-competition-2/

It's definately worth a shot at asking the professor if you could maybe take the test early before leaving town. If that doesn't work, can you still make it to the Columbus show?

Good luck!

Archived