yes it changed. Its the "protesters" at the beginning of the concerts, right before they come out and play Uprising. :LOL:They've been doing that at their stadium shows this summer, I dont know what one that one was at though. The background on the website changed too. Each thing you click on, news, media, tour dates, etc, has a different background. They all look like from a stadium show. Really cool!

Did you know you can change your background yourself? far bottom left, white selection box, it says .mu V3 - click on it and you can change to really cool stuff. ;)Yes, I know I sometimes spend way too much time playing around on here.:facepalm:

Yes, I know how to change the background. I might be on here even more than you; I've even figured out how to change my undertitle :very proud of myself smiley: ! But I give credit to Lora for the idea of "it's happening soon" as it relates to the upcoming shows!

Were those "protesters" organized by Muse, or by fans? Very intense!!!

I apologize that this has nothing to do with the real topic of this thread. All I can think of that relates to Cincinnati is that I'm worried about bedbugs!

Yes, I know how to change the background. I might be on here even more than you; I've even figured out how to change my undertitle :very proud of myself smiley: ! But I give credit to Lora for the idea of "it's happening soon" as it relates to the upcoming shows!

I apologize that this has nothing to do with the real topic of this thread. All I can think of that relates to Cincinnati is that I'm worried about bedbugs!

Thanks for the nod! As soon as I saw it, I started singing Filip in my head! :D

Also, we were just at a Marriott 2 nights ago and a Holiday Inn 2 weeks ago both in Cincy for soccer tournaments and all was well. We have some obsessed Moms on the team that scoured their rooms and beds and couldn't find a thing.

Hi - New to the boards and relatively new Muse fan too I guess. Been listening for a couple years, but this will be my first time seeing them - thrilled they are coming to Cinci!

Due to the date change, my friend can't come, so I have an extra Cinci ticket if anyone is interested. Section 105, Row J

If anyone wants to go solo, but still with someone :happy: - let me know!

you win. youve been on more:LOL: Ive tried to figure out how to change that, but never got it. Doesnt it have to do with only the first of the month you can change it? I am clueless:facepalm:

the protesters were organized by Muse. The fans had to email or something to apply, It happened the first of the summer before the first big stadium show.

Thanks for the nod! As soon as I saw it, I started singing Filip in my head! :D

Also, we were just at a Marriott 2 nights ago and a Holiday Inn 2 weeks ago both in Cincy for soccer tournaments and all was well. We have some obsessed Moms on the team that scoured their rooms and beds and couldn't find a thing.

BEDBUGS:eek: Im glad you didn't find any, Ive been worried, everytime they talk about it on the news.

Hi - New to the boards and relatively new Muse fan too I guess. Been listening for a couple years, but this will be my first time seeing them - thrilled they are coming to Cinci!

Due to the date change, my friend can't come, so I have an extra Cinci ticket if anyone is interested. Section 105, Row J

If anyone wants to go solo, but still with someone :happy: - let me know!

Welcome to the boards!:)

Okay, its official, bought tickets yesterday, finally. Couldn't decide if we were gonna go during school or not. Done deal now though.

So excited, oh ma gawd! :D

I hope we get something awesome

Yay another Canadian! :D

Will you be going to the Columbus show as well?

Also... hi guys!! I'm back :happy:

Matt and I have classes too but we're being bad and skipping... missing two days.. not happy about it but, well, it's Muse!

Yea I'm missing classes too and I don't care cause yea....it's Muse! We were going to consider going to Quebec or NYC but since this show falls on the Thanksgiving Monday here in Canada, we went for this one instead, seeing as we already had the day off

Matt and I have classes too but we're being bad and skipping... missing two days.. not happy about it but, well, it's Muse!

aww, your not being bad, you are just being a good muser. ;) I still havent figured out how Im going to explain to the school exactly why Rachael is going to miss.:ninja:

I'm going to have nubs instead of fingers if my tickets don't come soon - so nervous about these.

Im getting a little worried now:(

OK, all the Wembley tweets today are DRIVING ME CRAZY TODAY!!! I WANT TO BE THERE! But on the bright side...we have 31 DAYS until we are in GLORIOUS BLISS.

aww, your not being bad, you are just being a good muser. ;) I still havent figured out how Im going to explain to the school exactly why Rachael is going to miss.:ninja:

OK, all the Wembley tweets today are DRIVING ME CRAZY TODAY!!! I WANT TO BE THERE! But on the bright side...we have 31 DAYS until we are in GLORIOUS BLISS.

My main teacher guessed when I said I will be away. First thing he said was "Is this another concert?" haha

They will come, I have faith hahaha hopefully sooner then later though!

I know, I want to be there so bad! But what can you do... Isadora and I will be there next time for sure, no excuses haha

You do realize concerts count as cultural awareness. ;) Heck last year my eldest had a teacher that gave extra credit in Arts and Humanities if you could produce a ticket and write a paragraph about going. Also remember the current album is based on 1984 so if you think they won't like it because its a "rock concert" just start elaborating on symbolism in the modern era etc...:happy:

I'm ignoring the Wembley madness. Just can't take it anymore, I have to live my life as well as get my concert fix in.:rolleyes:

Thanks for the heads up! But now I'm going to have "Fat Cats Had a Heart Attack" stuck in my head all day!
Ha! Hey, maybe we should make that line the "secret password" when we boarders meet up at or before the show. :D

Whether or not they show up, that will be a great place for us to hang out! And it would be SO AWESOME if they do show up! Thanks for letting us know!
Glad to do it, I thought it all too convenient to have that place next door - almost like it was fate. ;)

That'd be a fun place to all get together...but the website says 21 and over no exceptions...Im assuming my daughter won't be able to get in even though shes with me.:(
Oh, crap! Come to think of it they do tend to card people at the door and I remember someone getting sent away because of them being underage. Arg.

Ha! Hey, maybe we should make that line the "secret password" when we boarders meet up at or before the show. :D

Glad to do it, I thought it all too convenient to have that place next door - almost like it was fate. ;)

Oh, crap! Come to think of it they do tend to card people at the door and I remember someone getting sent away because of them being underage. Arg.

Hmm what's this place you're talking about? I'm clearly out of the loop being away from the board for 10 days :facepalm: But if it's a pub I'm pretty sure you can count on our group being there! (Isadora, Math-you and I)

Hmm what's this place you're talking about? I'm clearly out of the loop being away from the board for 10 days :facepalm: But if it's a pub I'm pretty sure you can count on our group being there! (Isadora, Math-you and I)

Fat Cats have a bar next door rather than a heart attack apparently with duelling pianos.:D

Fat Cats have a bar next door rather than a heart attack apparently with duelling pianos.:D

:D:LOL:

bisb - you'll have to scan back through the comments you missed while you were gone so you are up to date. It's only fair! But there is a dueling piano bar right next door to the arena in Cincy and we thought it would be a fun place to check out.

:D:LOL:

bisb - you'll have to scan back through the comments you missed while you were gone so you are up to date. It's only fair! But there is a dueling piano bar right next door to the arena in Cincy and we thought it would be a fun place to check out.

Fair enough :p Sounds like a cool place but I just realized that we will be leaving straight for Columbus after the Cinci gig so we won't be making it, not after the gig anyway.

this will be my 8th time seeing them live. I am also bringing my daughter and it will be her first concert. I have to make sure her first show is with the best live act EVER!

Awesome!!!! How old is your daughter? There are a bunch of us on here bringing kids.

That's funny! :LOL: (but maybe too long for a "password"...:LOL:)

It's officially one month away today! One month one month... WOW I haven't been on here since I bought tickets so many months ago. :$ What is up for pre/post show fun in Cincinnati?

Going to be staying at the Hyatt...I think. My bestie made all the arangements and things are a bit fuzzy. MUST FOCUS ON MUSE. Enough of this back to school crap.

onemonthonemonthonemonth

Archived