You can check out Musebay and see if anyone posted any for sale... thy may release some closer to the date, ticketmaster do like to do that.. anyways, good luck on finding some!

Thanks, no luck finding any on Musebay but I'll keep checking. :) I've found tickets on several websites like stubhub and ebay, but they're just so expensive and like 2 times the face value! D:

Thanks, no luck finding any on Musebay but I'll keep checking. :) I've found tickets on several websites like stubhub and ebay, but they're just so expensive and like 2 times the face value! D:

Yeah you may have trouble finding good priced tickets on Stubhub if you want close seats.. you're best bet is to wait and see if more are released. For the Toronto show I bought tickets from Stubhub for decent but not that good of seats and then a few days before the show ticketmaster released a bunch and I got amazing seats

Yeah you may have trouble finding good priced tickets on Stubhub if you want close seats.. you're best bet is to wait and see if more are released. For the Toronto show I bought tickets from Stubhub for decent but not that good of seats and then a few days before the show ticketmaster released a bunch and I got amazing seats

Oh okay thanks. Is there any way to know when ticketmaster releases more tickets other than just trying to buy tickets on there every so often?

No idea... I'd say start checking 10 days before the gig..

Oh okay...haha i can already tell i'm going to be uber obsessive about checking for tickets when it gets close to the concert.

I'll be like, *checks for tickets* nope there aren't any new tickets yet...5 minutes later...*checks for tickets again* :LOL:

oh and btw, nice avatar! i totally love doctor who. :D

Oh okay...haha i can already tell i'm going to be uber obsessive about checking for tickets when it gets close to the concert.

I'll be like, *checks for tickets* nope there aren't any new tickets yet...5 minutes later...*checks for tickets again* :LOL:

oh and btw, nice avatar! i totally love doctor who. :D

hahah yeah I'm sure I'd do the same thing if I was in your situation! The only reason I found out that ticketmaster had more tickets for the Toronto show is because someone posted it in the thread :happy: so again, good luck!! The more boardie Musers we get the better :D

And thanks!! Doctor Who <3x1000:happy:

Did someone say Dr Who? :thumbsup:

:D

I was going to comment on your avatar and totally forgot, I love adipose, they're so cute! I was going to buy one is London but I didn't have enough money hahah

StubHub, came 5 days after i bought them (not too shabby!) So they were probably bought off ticketmaster

Oh ok I thought you got it from Concertmaps

Yeah we were going to follow them around several places and were hoping there would be closer dates but we were going to do Ohio either way. And since nothing else came up at least we have awesome Ohio tickets :)

Yea we knew we were going to one or both of the Ohio shows, we took so long because none of us wanted to have to buy all 4 tickets on one account. Eventually my friend's dad said "fuck it" and bought them :LOL:

Yea we knew we were going to one or both of the Ohio shows, we took so long because none of us wanted to have to buy all 4 tickets on one account. Eventually my friend's dad said "fuck it" and bought them :LOL:

Sounds like me. I buy 4 and then worry about who is coming with me! :LOL:

Those of us staying at the Hyatt...are we walking to and from? I know it is a bit of a hike but if the weather is nice...Also, maybe grabbing something to eat before hand is better for those people bringing younger folks? Just want everyone to be able to get together who wants. We could go and party after for anyone wanting to?

I'm sure our group will be up for hanging before hand but not after. We are driving to Columbus after the gig. But we can for sure plan to meet up for dinner or a late lunch on Monday :)

:awesome::dance:

Can I put in my vote for where to go for lunch/dinner?? http://www.hofbrauhausnewport.com/ Someone mention it way back in the thread and I thought it looked like a cool place to go!

First thing I saw - Germany and you know what Germany = ? BEER! I'm SO in! hahaha

Got the Cincy tickets from Concertmaps today!!!! Yippee!! :dance:

And I'd love to meet up for an early dinner too!

No tickets for me yet :( They better come Monday or Tuesday if you got yours already

We'll go there! Since I'll be going to the real one next summer, it will be fun to see the Cincy one!
:awesome:

First thing I saw - Germany and you know what Germany = ? BEER! I'm SO in! hahaha
:dance: I kept meaning to mention it to you, and figured you'd be up for it! It looks like a great place for all of us to meet up!

No tickets for me yet :( They better come Monday or Tuesday if you got yours already
*fingers crossed*

Archived