Insane is good! It's a great place to be - I should know! :LOL:

As for the tickets... those seats are in row G. ;)

Is it sad that I couldn't remember which of these two shows I bought the tickets for? :$ Just checked my email - it was this one! :LOL:

Fixed :p Maybe since these are your you should post it in Musebay :p hha

oh wow what amazing tickets. I would buy these if i could afford them.

Anyone who does not buy these tickets is crazy!

:LOL::rolleyes:Do I need to remind you that you did buy one of these tickets or are you just playing dumb? :LOL:

These are great seats though!! If anyone knows someone who needs tickets, contact Isadora!

yeah..cuz they get to be in 122 with me screaming my head off and wishing I was in GA with you guys!:LOL: (btw....I am not accountable for my actions if they would actually play CE :D)

If they play CE I say you run down the stairs, jump over the rail and push your way through to the front where we are :chuckle: It would work!

If they play CE I say you run down the stairs, jump over the rail and push your way through to the front where we are :chuckle: It would work!

great idea....except Im not taking time for the stairs....I hope someone in GA can catch me:LOL::D

I wish I could get some of my lame friends to buy your tickets...but they aren't that into Muse...they have no idea what they are missing.:phu:

Hey guys I'm looking to swap GA floor for some good 100 level seats. I was so excited to get tickets that I didn't think about how I'm gonna see and considering I'm a whoppin' 5 feet tall I doubt I'll see much. So if you have stellar seats and would like to trade to experience the floor email me at baileychandra@yahoo.com. :\mm/:

You know, I'm 5 feet and I've been on the floor before... I was fine :) I could see good (except for the stupid light in front of Maffoo :supersad:) and I didn't get trampled. And I'm GA for this show too :awesome:

You know, I'm 5 feet and I've been on the floor before... I was fine :) I could see good (except for the stupid light in front of Maffoo :supersad:) and I didn't get trampled. And I'm GA for this show too :awesome:

I'm just afraid I won't see anything and I'm taking my 9yr old son who might possibly spaz a little bit. Again, didn't think ahead on that. I'm an irresponsible parent pulling my kid out of school to see Muse. Yay me!

Fixed :p Maybe since these are your you should post it in Musebay :p hha

:LOL::rolleyes:Do I need to remind you that you did buy one of these tickets or are you just playing dumb? :LOL:

These are great seats though!! If anyone knows someone who needs tickets, contact Isadora!

I'll get a post up in Musebay soon!

great idea....except Im not taking time for the stairs....I hope someone in GA can catch me:LOL::D

I wish I could get some of my lame friends to buy your tickets...but they aren't that into Muse...they have no idea what they are missing.:phu:

No, they certainly don't... their loss!

I'm just afraid I won't see anything and I'm taking my 9yr old son who might possibly spaz a little bit. Again, didn't think ahead on that. I'm an irresponsible parent pulling my kid out of school to see Muse. Yay me!
I'd say you're an awesome parent for pulling your kid out of school for Muse! ;) He's a lucky kid! :happy:

For starters, "do well in school". :LOL:

Damn Matt you're so mean, the kid is 15! They can make a grammar mistakes! I still make them :p but I'm foreign so I'm allowed more leeway :LOL:

And chandramuse: we have 3 tickets in 122, row G.. though we don't need the GA but if you can't find a swap we'll sell em for you I'm sure! You can PM Isadora about it.

:LOL: I know! There are tons of things on the UK and US shops! Must stay strong though since I just bought two other Muse shirts!

haha yah, thats what i told myself too. But 1/2 an hour later I have a new hoodie, new tshirt, and a bag. ;) Thanks husband's visa haha. BUT it gets worse. We went shopping today and I went to chapters and bought the book 1984 by George Orwell and MATT is on the cover of guitar player mag so i had to buy that. Oh jeeze, my MUSE addiction is out of control haha

For starters, "do well in school". :LOL:

:LOL: <3

:LOL: I know! There are tons of things on the UK and US shops! Must stay strong though since I just bought two other Muse shirts!

I'M SO TORN RIGHT NOW. I still owe my mom $45 for the new iPod I bought, but I'm trying to save up for a sonic screwdriver anyway, and now I need some new Muse merch. I need a job. :facepalm:

AWW YEAH. Green lighted :D

Booking the hotels this weekend!!

(not sure if you knew, Linda, but we hadn't officially secured wheels for October, until now! :$)

/party

What hotel's everyone staying at? :awesome:

i think this time around my friend and i are going to be staying after at the buses and what not to hopefully get a snapshot with the boys..whos with me!?! :D

I MIGHT

FUCK SCHOOL

I'LL STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND EVERYONE CAN JUST DEAL WITH ME FALLING ASLEEP IN CLASS :happy:

haha yah, thats what i told myself too. But 1/2 an hour later I have a new hoodie, new tshirt, and a bag. ;) Thanks husband's visa haha. BUT it gets worse. We went shopping today and I went to chapters and bought the book 1984 by George Orwell and MATT is on the cover of guitar player mag so i had to buy that. Oh jeeze, my MUSE addiction is out of control haha
It's times like these I'm glad I don't have a credit card... but it's also times like these that I wish I did! :LOL: I have an awesome friend that lets me use hers for stuff, but I can't keep asking her (she helped with vet bills in January, plus the trip to TO in March AND my new camera and TR box set.... and will be helping me with the trip to OH so I can't go asking her again !)! :LOL: Between the two stores there are 4 shirts I want, plus some other stuff. And that doesn't include the .mu shirt I still need to order! At least the US store and site for the .mu shirts lets you use Paypal!!

This band is going to bankrupt me! :LOL:

AWW YEAH. Green lighted :D

Booking the hotels this weekend!!

(not sure if you knew, Linda, but we hadn't officially secured wheels for October, until now! :$)

/party

No I did not know that! Glad it's all a go now! :dance:

i think this time around my friend and i are going to be staying after at the buses and what not to hopefully get a snapshot with the boys..whos with me!?! :D
I AM!! :awesome:

I have 1984 sitting on top of my library book pile right next to me! And my hubby is doing a great job of keeping my addiction in check. He loves Muse too, but he's had enough for now. Me - I listen every day!

Oh, and as for waiting around after to mee them - yes Yes YES!!!!!!!!

Archived