The reason I think that is because this THREAD IS LAAAAAME

You're lame. Stop whining with your gay little nickleback picture.

You're lame. Don't go or quit complaining.

Thank you.. The concert is still 5 1/2-6 months away. Of course there isn't gonna be much activity on it just yet.

Thank you.. The concert is still 5 1/2-6 months away. Of course there isn't gonna be much activity on it just yet.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: That's a good burn!

:noey: Nobody likes hear whining. :fear:

And yeah, I'll take whatever they play!

It's a FUCKING joke stop being so goddamn insecure.

I want to buy them but they are only Will Call. Ugh, I wish I wasn't so paranoid.

Glad to see everyone is getting along. :D

We'll bring a boxing ring while we wait outside during the day to release all tension amongst the board members. It would also be fun to just have and pass time.

I'd enjoy it if they gave Oklahoma a wonderful show full of song like Bliss, The Groove, Hyper Music, Muscle Museum, Fury, Apocalypse Please, and what not. Of course, this is The Resistance Tour so I expect them to be playing all their new stuff. There's always room for hope.

Glad to see everyone is getting along. :D

We'll bring a boxing ring while we wait outside during the day to release all tension amongst the board members. It would also be fun to just have and pass time.

I'd enjoy it if they gave Oklahoma a wonderful show full of song like Bliss, The Groove, Hyper Music, Muscle Museum, Fury, Apocalypse Please, and what not. Of course, this is The Resistance Tour so I expect them to be playing all their new stuff. There's always room for hope.

Id probably have a heart attack. Legit.

Looks like I have a lot of friends going to this gig! Someone will need to text me if they play something different. :chuckle: I'll be at ACL.

Don't know but ticketmaster is doing a presale now. Password is museokc

I think you should probably PM that. ;)

I hope some of us are interested in meeting up before the show. That would be fun! It's nice to have a group of people to chat with who understand Muse-speak. I love Doctor Who as well, and sometimes I'll be rattling on and on and my husband will just look at me like "what are you talking about?"

I think my fantasy setlist for Oklahoma would include: Hyper Chondriac Music, In Your World, Fury, Eternally Missed, Space Dementia...

Looks like I have a lot of friends going to this gig! Someone will need to text me if they play something different. :chuckle: I'll be at ACL.

I think you should probably PM that. ;)

You can count on me to text you right away! :D

Then I'll rub it in that you didn't go! :chuckle:

I hope some of us are interested in meeting up before the show. That would be fun! It's nice to have a group of people to chat with who understand Muse-speak. I love Doctor Who as well, and sometimes I'll be rattling on and on and my husband will just look at me like "what are you talking about?"

I think my fantasy setlist for Oklahoma would include: Hyper Chondriac Music, In Your World, Fury, Eternally Missed, Space Dementia...

Ooh, I recently got into Doctor Who! I liked David better than the new guy but he's ok. ;)

I've been really into Muscle Museum and In Your World, lately!

Ooh, I recently got into Doctor Who! I liked David better than the new guy but he's ok. ;)!

I loved David Tennant. Still consider the new guy a usurper :)

Muscle Museum would be lovely. Wouldn't it be great if they really mixed it up with some of these? Don't get me wrong, the Resistance tour has been great so far (I've been Ft. Worth and Portland). I would like to hear "I Belong To You" with them leaving in the Samson and Delilah part

BAHAHAHAHA!

cody :happy:

I'll be coming as well, glad to see so many familiar names/faces in this thread! :musesign:

hey! :)

I bought a ticket for this just in case. if i end up going, i'm gonna be travelling a LOT that weekend :LOL:

Reserved a room at the Courtyard by Marriott for my party to crash, It's next door to the Ford Center. Been to a few shows there, the crowds were good. Would of prefered Tulsa's BOK since it's closer to me. Anybody needs to warm up or cool off from the elements, you never know in oklahoma, there will be a place to recharge close by. ;)

You can count on me to text you right away! :D

Then I'll rub it in that you didn't go! :chuckle:

Haha thanks. Tbh, I don't like Oklahoma that much. :LOL: I'd much rather be at ACL. It's not like I haven't seen Muse before.

I bought a ticket for this just in case. if i end up going, i'm gonna be travelling a LOT that weekend :LOL:

You sure are! Nothing you didn't already do in March. :D

Haha thanks. Tbh, I don't like Oklahoma that much. :LOL: I'd much rather be at ACL. It's not like I haven't seen Muse before.

I was going to ask why isn't there to like in Oklahoma, but then I realized I should be asking what is there to like?

I guess it holds more value to people who were born and raised there . . . sometimes. :)

It's a FUCKING joke stop being so goddamn insecure.

I want to buy them but they are only Will Call. Ugh, I wish I wasn't so paranoid.

Ya you really seem like you're joking when it clearly seems you're legitimately getting pissed at everyone telling you to quit whining. Lighten up. It's all in good taste. Lets just enjoy the fact that we are gonna see the greatest band in the world.

In other words I'm stoked that we are all gonna be there and probly all meet each other at the front of the line for those of us who haven't met yet. I met some of you Musers down in Ft Worth!

I was going to ask why isn't there to like in Oklahoma, but then I realized I should be asking what is there to like?

I guess it holds more value to people who were born and raised there . . . sometimes. :)

I have to agree with you. Us Oklahoma Natives know the great value in our state.

yeah same here... 80% chance I'm gonna be looking to sell my ticket.

Muse? Who are they? :wtf:

:p

:LOL: yeah. I am now an experienced gig following road tripper. i can handle anything :)

I have to agree with you. Us Oklahoma Natives know the great value in our state.

Me too. Even though I lived in Portland for five years, Okieland was always "home." Not that I don't miss Portland though. Go ahead and sell you tickets and skip the Ford Center show...more room in the pit for me :) I have to be a nice mommy and bring both teenage sons and a couple of their friends

Archived