No, I don't get paid until Friday, and I want my tix now, not a week before the show-and my address will change in august too. I'm just gonna go through Ticketmaster.

ah, well in that case...i see your points.

however, it's been my experience w/ concertmaps that tix are shipped about a month after the pre-sale...which would put shipment generally at about late may / early june-ish.

Hey y'all, I got GA tickets for this show (praying that SW flies there, should have checked that!) Where should I stay around there hotel-wise?

All the hotels around the venue are kinda pricey, though I found a place for $57 a night a mile from the venue. :D Might look at that.

Hey y'all, I got GA tickets for this show (praying that SW flies there, should have checked that!) Where should I stay around there hotel-wise?

I'm pretty sure SW does fly in there. All the hotels downtown are pretty pricey. Maybe you can find a good deal.

I want some rarities since the only people going to this show will be the die-hards.

Curious. Why do you say that? Although that wouldn't bother me...floor would be less crowded. I thought it looked pretty sparse in Ft. Worth compared to Portland.

I bought a ticket just in case there's nothing closer.... not too sure if I still want to take the chance

If I don't go, I'm gonna need to sell my GA ticket and now i'm worried I won't be able to because there doesn't seem to be a big demand :(

The reason I think that is because this THREAD IS LAAAAAME

I happen to be surprised and pleased that Muse are coming to Oklahoma. I remember when Black Holes and Revelations came out, Matt said they were going to make a point of playing all the Red states. It took them a while, but they're finally making good. I've seen them seven times now, from a tiny venue in Portland in 2004 to the most recent Portland show April 3 at the Rose Garden Arena. Their popularity has grown so much in the U.S., it will be an honor to see them in my hometown with a bunch of Musers. Most definitely not lame.

I happen to be surprised and pleased that Muse are coming to Oklahoma. I remember when Black Holes and Revelations came out, Matt said they were going to make a point of playing all the Red states. It took them a while, but they're finally making good. I've seen them seven times now, from a tiny venue in Portland in 2004 to the most recent Portland show April 3 at the Rose Garden Arena. Their popularity has grown so much in the U.S., it will be an honor to see them in my hometown with a bunch of Musers. Most definitely not lame.

Hey I'm insanely excited for the show, just poking fun at the lack of enthusiasm on this thread.

Yikes. Six months! Now that the frenzy of getting pre-sale tickets (I got lucky and won a pair yesterday) is over, what will we do? Hopefully we will get to choose part of the set list...I want to hear "In Your World" live. I've seen them seven times and never heard that one

Yikes. Six months! Now that the frenzy of getting pre-sale tickets (I got lucky and won a pair yesterday) is over, what will we do? Hopefully we will get to choose part of the set list...I want to hear "In Your World" live. I've seen them seven times and never heard that one

"Citizen Erased"

"Dead Star"

"Muscle Museum"

"Popcorn" :)

Would love to see "Assassin" and "Bliss" again too.

Archived