Showbiz: Overdue - Most of the time, I think the radiohead comparisons are largely clutching at straws, but with this song, I feel like I'm listening to The Bends. I nearly always skip this song

OoS: Feeling Good - Really difficult choice. Every song on this album is amazing but this one is just a little behind all the others

Absolution: TOADA/TSP - TOADA - I find both to be just bland generic rock songs that any run of the mill band could have written.

BH&R: Exo-Politics - nearly Starlight, but Exo-Politics because I feel like they just didn't bother making the song that good in the studio

Resistance: Guiding Light - Obvious reasons are obvious.

Overdue

Feeling Good

Thoughts of a Dying Atheist

Exo-Politics

Resistance/IBelongToYou/GuidingLight

I would say that we're of the same opinion on this matter, but I think that IBTY is one of the better songs on TR. Yes it's one of the cheesiest damn songs Muse have ever released, but it's a much more interesting listen than the whole of the first half of the album anyway...

I would say that we're of the same opinion on this matter, but I think that IBTY is one of the better songs on TR. Yes it's one of the cheesiest damn songs Muse have ever released, but it's a much more interesting listen than the whole of the first half of the album anyway...

Plus that cheesiness is done on purpose anyway, it's sort of a pisstake song.

Showbiz - Overdue

Origin Of Symmetry - Feeling Good

Absolution - Time Is Running Out

Black Holes And Revelations - Exo-Politics (I still like it, there aren't any songs in particular that I dislike on that album)

The Resistance - Guiding Light

aaand for a predicition:

The 2nd Law - Big Freeze (every description of this song makes me want to hate it)

Showbiz: Overdue

Origin of Symmetry: Screenager

Absolution: Endlessly

BH&R: Exo-Politics

The Resistance: I Belong To You

I don't hate any of the songs but I just don't think they're as strong as others on the albums. Some could've been replaced by better songs e.g. Fury replace Endlessly.

Archived