Can't wait -- it's almost here! After 6 months of waiting! I had tickets to the original Denver show, drove from Albuquerque, and then nearly died when it was cancelled. Now I have TWO back-to-back shows to see. Albuquerque, then Denver. It's going to be a long weekend, but well worth it.

If they do something special for this show, I'd like to see Invincible. My all-time favorite.

Mine too!!!! Can't believe we've been waiting nearly A YEAR to see this show. So sad it's not at a place with better acoustics. Red Rocks would have been amazing. But hey, at least WE FINALLY GET TO SEE THEM!

I have a shot in the dark I know its impossible thing I'm trying to figure out.

My cousin Chad and his wife Joy lost their baby girl after a courageous fight on Thursday Sept. 30th. (Yesterday.) She fought an inspiring and difficult battle for two months through multiple surgeries that ultimately took her little life.

Her name was Bellamy or “Bell.”

Her namesake is Matt Bellamy.

It goes without saying that they love Muse and their music. I’m attending the Denver concert with their tickets, as they obviously cannot now make the trip from Kansas.

It doesn’t do much to ease the pain of a parent losing a child, especially so young a child, but it would mean more to them (they don’t know I’m asking this / trying to figure it out) than anyone could ever know to have a dedication to Bell.

Even a short mention for Bell would help so much.

Thing is, Muse is huge. Massive huge. Even getting a message to management past all the information that is thrown at them everyday is a huge task.

It's been suggested I maybe contact the pepsi center, but I'm up for any ideas.

Some of her pictures:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jU0VYQvkHBw/TKZ1eVUPDiI/AAAAAAAAALY/rtOffzt-t-E/s1600/40386_10150241944010524_515790523_14041128_7782284_n.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_jU0VYQvkHBw/TKZ1dZCFkiI/AAAAAAAAALI/pDtkGaTsYrA/s1600/60866_10150279212815524_515790523_15057218_7378051_n.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jU0VYQvkHBw/TKZ1eIxkphI/AAAAAAAAALQ/rp8qF1_Dnrw/s1600/62804_1484091100824_1190250227_31243766_7099813_n.jpg

That is very sad. I think it's unlikely you'll be able to do get Matt to do this simply because it would set a precedent but if you really want to give it a go you'll generally find Tom Kirk at the video desk on the floor. If you don't know what he looks like, see my sig.

Omg I can't wait for tonight, I might poop myself :$

I hope these flashticket things dont hold me back at the gate cause i got GA tixs.

But to the ones saying Muse owes Denver something, I don't think so. They are the ones working hard on the music we enjoy, let's just enjoy the show we are given. :)

That is very sad. I think it's unlikely you'll be able to do get Matt to do this simply because it would set a precedent but if you really want to give it a go you'll generally find Tom Kirk at the video desk on the floor. If you don't know what he looks like, see my sig.

That is so tragic tkramer. Sorry to hear of your sad news. There was a couple at the BDO who were going to call their baby Bellamy and Matt had a photo taken with them. There was also a couple whose engagement was acknowledged by the band a few days ago. Therefore I think it is possible they might agree if they get to hear of it.

I agree with Pip that if you can manage to find Tom Kirk that would probably be the best option. You could also try asking Muse via their twitter account as a long shot if all else fails. I wish you lots of luck with it, if you are still around to read.

CarrieB, I am still here! (just passed hays, ks, the mrs is driving) thanks for the ideas and vote of confidence.

I have a few flyers I'm hoping I can get to the right people w/ her story.

Let's hope for an epic set tonight!

good luck. let us know how it turns out.

i forgot to mention...

the night before the april show I had a dream that muse had to cancel the show (you know what happened there). last night I had a dream that they were playing guiding light. not like it's my favorite song or anything... I'd much rather something else. But maybe i'm psychic , so thought i'd let u all know =P

Oh I'm here. Just chillin at home before the show. Probably going to head down there around 5.

I am CraigHwk on twitter if anyone wants to follow me tonight. I'll can't say I will tweet everything, but I'll try to provide random observations.

The time has arrived!!

Going to lightrail down to get there for 7 ... seats!

My son (10 tomorrow) is psyched for this - as am I.

About to lose my Muse virginity :$ - didn't think it would be in front of my son! ;)

GA next time they are here ... but going to soak the experience up tonight!

Play the phonebook, fellas, I don't care ... I'm just going to enjoy whatever it is!

LSP

i'm about to leave the house.. then pick up food... then pick up a friend.. then head downtown

so be in line in about 1.5 hrs i guess.

80 ppl sounds about right for now. I think the first 200-300 will get great pit spots, so don't worry. have fun guys!

oh thats good to hear, first GA concert, first Muse concert... I'm so excited!!!!

Archived