Wait a minute. I thought we could get a refund until October or something? Are you telling me I am STUCK with these?

I think only Concertmap tickets can't get a refund anymore. Tickets from Tickethorse have until October.

"If you choose not to use the priority exchange period you will be able to call TicketHorse customer service (303.405.6066) to exchange their tickets or get a refund by October 1, 2010."

I find the idea that they knew they would never make it very hard to believe

Me too, they were definitely trying. I think one of the reasons they announced the cancellation so late is that they were still thinking about just starting the show later that evening. At least that's what someone from the 1st Bank Center said that day (who knows though, a lot of things we heard while waiting in line were just rumors).

Here is the entire email. I called the number. I am stuck with what they are sending :mad:

Dear Muse Member,

As you know, due to weather the show on 4/6 has been postponed and moved to the Pepsi Center on October, 2nd 2010.

Your original tickets for the show at 1st Bank Arena WILL NOT be valid for exchange nor will they be accepted at the Pepsi Center.

You will be getting new, comparable tickets to the rescheduled show.

• 1STBANK Center GA floor tickets will exchange for Pepsi Center GA floor tickets

• 1STBANK Center side bowl tickets will exchange for Pepsi Center lower level side bowl tickets

• 1STBANK Center back bowl tickets will exchange for Pepsi Center lower level back bowl tickets

We will be mailing out your new tickets for the show as soon as we get them from the venue.

Refunds are no longer available for these tickets

If you have any questions please call us at 646-485-1314

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Muse Ticketing

646-485-1314

So the tickets I received for 1st bank (through Concertmaps) were Tickethorse tickets anyway. If Tickethorse is accepting refunds up until October 1st, why can't Concertmaps just tell us to go through Tickethorse for refunds it we wanted them?

Try calling ticket horse ratehr than going online..

I HAD to do this as we had accessible tickets, and after a while on hold (worrisome or what) I got through and got some pretty good seats for us. Section 146 (stage right) row 1..

Just think it might be worth calling, you never know

Wait a minute. I thought we could get a refund until October or something? Are you telling me I am STUCK with these?

If you bought them through Concertmaps you had a very small window of opportunity for a refund. The following is from the Concertmaps email I received on the 6th:

If you cannot attend the show on October 2nd, 2010 you must let us know by Friday April 9th, 2010 at 5 PM EST through this email in writing.

No refunds will be given after the deadline above.

I received a completely different email from tickethorse for some reason. Here's my email which says I can still get a refund, and by not using the priority exchange period I can get alternate seat locations. This doesn't seem very fair to those who bought tickets through concertmaps!

TICKET EXCHANGE INFORMATION FOR APRIL 6TH 1STBANK CENTER TICKET HOLDERS

Thank you for your purchase. As a ticket holders from the April 6th date at 1STBANK Center you have access to exchange for tickets to the October 2nd date at Pepsi Center. Your 1STBANK Center purchase was for GA floor tickets and you will be able to exchange for Pepsi Center GA floor tickets. Beginning tomorrow April 14, 2010 and 10AM you may login and exchange your tickets at:

http://tickethorse.com/Promotions.aspx?ID=112

This link is protected via your email address and tickets exchanged will be limited to the quantity of your original purchase. Pepsi Center exchanged tickets will be bought at $0.00 and delivered to you through flash seats (http://www.tickethorse.com/flashseats).

Physical tickets from 1STBANK Center will not need to be returned but exchanges must be made for entrance to the Pepsi Center October 2nd show.

All exchanges must be made between April 14, 2010 and April 23, 2010

1STBANK Center tickets will not be valid at Pepsi Center

If you choose not to use the priority exchange period you will be able to call TicketHorse customer service (303.405.6066) to exchange their tickets or get a refund by October 1, 2010. By not using the priority exchange period you may receive alternate seat locations from those listed above.

Public on sale date for Pepsi Center show to be announced.

OK I take that back. Tickethorse just called me back, and Oops.. they gave me tickets that won't exist that night.. Big GA area means no accesible tickets in that section for us, so we're moved further back, like halfway back and to the back of the section. Thanks a bunch, by the time the show starts, we'll be in wyoming at this rate.

:mad:

So, from what I can see, if we aren't the original ticketholder (eg, if we bought tickets from eBay or craigslist), then we're just SOL?

What sort of BS is that?

IMO, if you've got the hard ticket for the cancelled show, you should be able to exchange it for a hard ticket to the new show.

Just got in contact with Concertmaps and they told me my seat allocation.

Looks like they are giving up the same row and seat numbers in comparable blocks to what you had at 1st Bank Center.

I had section 105 at 1st Bank - I have 126 at the Pepsi.

Of course, I'll believe it when I have them in hand ... *which* they said, they had sent out tickets today.

*fingers crossed*

And now the long countdown will begin ... I hope they remember April when they come see us in October...

Good luck everyone with exchanges, refunds and buying new tix when they go on sale again.

LSP

So I placed my order through ConcertMaps and I still haven't received any information as to what I need to do. There's so much info out there, I am not really sure which direction to go in.

I have a GA ticket from Concert Maps. I would like to exchange it for GA at the Pepsi Center. Do I just sit and wait for the new ticket to arrive, or do I need to call someone to put the exchange in place?

I think I was supposed to get an email from something with a URL taking me to a place I can swap the tickets. Never got it.

I tried calling Tickethorse to see if they had any information, but they said they needed my confirmation # which I no longer seem to have. I also looked at my ordering history with them and the Muse show is not listed. Not surprising since I get them on ConcertMaps.

So I placed my order through ConcertMaps and I still haven't received any information as to what I need to do. There's so much info out there, I am not really sure which direction to go in.

I have a GA ticket from Concert Maps. I would like to exchange it for GA at the Pepsi Center. Do I just sit and wait for the new ticket to arrive, or do I need to call someone to put the exchange in place?

QUOTE]

ConcertMap Purchased Tickets only:

The way I understood it: if you purchased GA tickets from ConcertMaps, they will automatically send you GA tickets to the Pepsi Center. If you purchases SEATS from ConcertMaps, they will assign you new SEATS at the Pepsi Center and send those along to you. I don't think you have to do anything but this is such a clusterf*ck who really knows. :confused:

Tickets were gone in less than a minute. I sure hope ConcertMaps comes through and sends those "exchanged" tickets.

Are you still waiting, Witchy?

They did come through for me, like I said earlier, they seem to be like for like (even down to the row and seat numbers) ... did anyone else get different to the allocations they got for 1stBank?

Also ... anyone get any of these new pre-sale tix? what block/seat allocations were given away? Curious to know! :)

LSP

Call them at the 646-485-1314 number.

They were really helpful when I called them up.

They might know if the USPS returned them and sort you out.

Good luck!

Have you already received your replacement tickets?

I see Janette316 did. Anyone else?

Archived