This concert was easily the best of my life. It could be that i didn't drive 500 miles (as some have stated they did) or because it's my, and let me please make this clear; first time to see Muse live.

-Therefore, I am, of course, biased.

I didn't think the sound was all that bad, true the sound wasn't clear. I would put that towards the fact that there were what, a bazillion fans screaming their hearts out for the gods that were between 10 and 100 feet away from their faces? Yes, that could be why. Some of the sound was...what i could describe as "blurry". But, honestly, I couldn't even think. Like i was in some Muse-induced coma. I liked that part. Not being able to think, the music was so loud.

Also, the setlist wasn't as terrible as I've been told some of the other gigs got. We didn't get NSC or GL and that is just superb :p We got some of my all-time favorites, Time is Running Out, Knights of Cydonia, Hysteria (I've heard we're some of the few to get Hysteria)....Also, we got Take A Bow which hadn't been played in The US for 3 years. Ya, thats right, first to get Take a Bow! Really i'm just glad that we didn't get NSC. Ugh. But also, a problem was that they played Knights of Cydonia third it could have been last as the big finish!

some say the eyeballs and towers were too theatrical, and i half agree with that. I've never seen a band go into their performance as much to give so much to the audience. so we got some eye candy, stop complaining, you! Yes the whole Resistance album wasn't their best, I can agree with that. Maybe it was a bit over theatrical, as you're pissed off you didn't get to hear Unintended or New Born, instead you got to stare at one hell of a tower. Alright, sure.

really the concert was amazing. Could have been better, I suppose. But like i have mentioned, it was my first time seeing them, so i am incredibly biased.

LOL. That is my wife's pic. We grabbed the setlist from the awesome sound guy. Fantastic show and totally worth the 13 hour drive for the reschedule from earlier in the year! :D

i LOVED the show :p

can't believe you've got the setlist, like, from the actual sound guy. Didn't print it off. :eek: thats a treasure :) unfortunately i missed the encores, my brother was being a jackass

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived