apparently there's still some tickets available for presale. Just have to keep refreshing the page. I found some in section 106 but didn't really want to sit that far back. I'm hoping I can find better seats in the regular sale. :$

This.

I just got offered some seats in block 126 (block I already have seats in). Keep trying.

This.

I just got offered some seats in block 126 (block I already have seats in). Keep trying.

Thanks! Yeah, they posted a huge bunch of tickets. Got mine in 126 also. Though I did screw up a bit. I was buying 2 sets of 4 and while they were in sequential order for the seats, I realized after that one group was in row 20 and the other in 21. oops...i'm hoping people who have the same seats in 21 will want to switch to 20. but at least were all in the same area. now starts the waiting process. :D

Are there no GA tickets left? There is only one option left in the presale. Also, my friend said that Passion Pit was going to be their support this time around. Does anyone know about it?

No GA in the presale? Hum. That is interesting.

Yes, Passion Pit is supposed to open.

Did anyone else notice they are playing in NM the night before the show? Think they'll have problems getting over Raton Pass? Sorry, I'm being cynical. :indiff:

No GA in the presale? Hum. That is interesting.

Yes, Passion Pit is supposed to open.

Did anyone else notice they are playing in NM the night before the show? Think they'll have problems getting over Raton Pass? Sorry, I'm being cynical. :indiff:

I was a little disappointed to see that they didn't have at least 1 day off before our gig.

Just keep everything crossed, eh?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As we all know, Muse made a huge mistake in scheduling April dates in SLC one night and Broomfield, CO the next. The Broomfield date was canceled due to being unable to move the equipment between the venues. Now, there is an October date at the Pepsi Center, which is a totally sucky venue, but what can you do?

My bad. I'm editing this. I thought they were playing Santa Ana, CA the night before Denver, but it is Albuquerque.

A little better, but it is still a tough 7 hour drive, and yes, it can snow enough in early October between Albuquerque and Denver to cause driving issues, although it is unlikely.

Anyway, I wonder if they are even going to have their stage show on the fall tour, because there are several dates scheduled back to back. None of the others are as far apart as Albuquerque and Denver, but it seems like it is tempting fate to have a huge stage rig that has to be torn down, moved hundreds of miles, and put back up in just a few hours.

• 2 months later...

Still here. I shamefully admit I am not as excited as I was for the April show. I suppose it's the fact I saw them in Phoenix, DC, and Las Vegas over the past year and I know what to expect. Unless they decide to whip out all the rare-classics to make up for the cancelled show, it should be rather predictable.

Looking forward to it for sure, but not obsessive like I was. :)

Anyone know if we can bring cameras into the Pepsi Center? When I bought my tickets I thought I saw something that said no cameras but I just wanted to double check before I brought it with and couldn't get in with it, :LOL:

I can't find a specific answer, but it should be just fine, so long as it isn't a professional camera. ;)

Still here. I shamefully admit I am not as excited as I was for the April show. I suppose it's the fact I saw them in Phoenix, DC, and Las Vegas over the past year and I know what to expect. Unless they decide to whip out all the rare-classics to make up for the cancelled show, it should be rather predictable.

Looking forward to it for sure, but not obsessive like I was. :)

yeah i'm not as excited either... it's the pepsi center and their recent singles are only going to mean that the audience will be 75% high school girls who only know the singles.

but alas, they put on a damn good live show so i can't complain too much

I can't believe 6 months have almost gone by! I'm still very excited! :dance:

Yeah, I'm a little disappointed with their recent singles too. Maybe they won't play Neutron Star Collision though, they stopped playing it in Europe.

Edit: nevermind, just saw the Wembley setlist. :facepalm:

Anyone know if we can bring cameras into the Pepsi Center?

The Pepsi Center website has some information on the type of cameras allowed. :)

http://www.pepsicenter.com/Facility/FansAZGuide/FansAC.aspx

If they want to make it up to me, I must have CE. And MKU. Luckily they have been playing CE a lot lately, so hopefully I'll get my wish.

I will be happy about pretty much anything else. :)

Although I would love Bliss and B&H. Cave would be awesome too, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Does anyone know what time people will start showing up to wait in line for GA?

Archived