The only thing is that under the stage, there isn't a hell of a lot of room for tall Chris, and then the hydraulics and screens can only shrink so far...

Which is where ze cutrain tunnel comes from.

It's a tall curtain thingy that all three of them run through (I could tell because their heads were moving against it) and then go into their towers. I think the tour people take it down during WATU.

Call me crazy.

Hey, a question for anyone who knows, this is something I've always wanted to know... How do Muse get into the towers before the gig starts? I can't really see them waiting in there for an hour while everyone comes in :LOL:

I had side towards back of the stage and we saw that behind the towers they have the entire back area covered in black cloth and also there is a underneath the stage area that they come up from and go into this covered area that covers the entire area behind the towers. The guys go thru a slit in the material of the towers and get lifted up elevator style to the top. Since we were on Chris's side we could clearly see this happening.. It's pretty cool.

Hey, a question for anyone who knows, this is something I've always wanted to know... How do Muse get into the towers before the gig starts? I can't really see them waiting in there for an hour while everyone comes in :LOL:

I remember in my seating at Seattle I could see how Muse got into the towers. They come up from this underground spot and then through this weird curtained tunnel they get into the towers from behind.

Idk how to describe it better, lol.

There is an elaborate system of black fabric tunnels, and they cover up the stairs behind the center tower as well as most of the rear stage area, and the entrances to the under-the-stage area. I has pics. :happy:

[spoiler=how do they get on the towers? lol]

5034980875_8256c9c410.jpg

EXO??? What is going on!? :eek: Will this be the day that Full Exogenesis comes out?

Archived