So I'm just sitting at the computer, doin' my last email check before going to bed. Reading the post about the radio contest and NYC. Just chillin...

... but inside my head I'm doing this: :musesign: NY! Twice! :eek::dance: Maybe! :D:dance::party::musesign::happy::awesome:

So yeah, wish me luck sleeping tonight!

Woo! That was me a moment ago. Now I need a defibrillator.

Well, they are playing in Columbus, Ohio, so anything's possible. No offense to Columbus-ites, of course, but I've lived there and it's not exactly a destination city. Unless you're a Buckeye.

I suppose I'll have to keep my fingers crossed for Indianapolis, then (and buy Milwaukee tickets just in case). It's a pretty underwhelming place, but if Muse decide to play there I'm sure I'd appreciate it a whole lot more :LOL:

Not sure if this was posted somewhere, but I see a few Musers wondering about NY area dates and Muse not repeating markets they played on the first leg.

http://www.91x.com/pages/landing/?blockID=219399&feedID=4655

MUSE are embarking on another tour, TRIPPIN around the world and coming to San Diego on September 22. (Passion Pit is also on the bill!)

Tickets go on sale this Saturday at 10:00 AM (here), however we encourage you to listen to 91X all this week to win free tickets before they go on sale, and qualify go TRIPPIN with to New York City to see MUSE again.. twice!

Just listen for that cue to call and be caller 9 to 570-1-91X to score the free tickets, and maybe go TRIPPIN to NYC for MUSE again, and again..

Two NYC dates! No clue about the dates or venue, but at least you can all breath a sigh of relief that you'll get two more gigs in New York, and probably elsewhere in the NE. Wish i could say the same about the boys returning to the Northwest.

whaaaaaaaaaaaat??? Is this source legit???? I dont know if you're a dude or chick, but i think i love you.

:LOL:

I'm a dude. Glad to bring some excitement to the board. Any sleuths figure out the venue yet? There's gotta be only so many options due to the open dates and venues that aren't already booked for those days.

Not sure if this was posted somewhere, but I see a few Musers wondering about NY area dates and Muse not repeating markets they played on the first leg.

http://www.91x.com/pages/landing/?blockID=219399&feedID=4655

MUSE are embarking on another tour, TRIPPIN around the world and coming to San Diego on September 22. (Passion Pit is also on the bill!)

Tickets go on sale this Saturday at 10:00 AM (here), however we encourage you to listen to 91X all this week to win free tickets before they go on sale, and qualify go TRIPPIN with to New York City to see MUSE again.. twice!

Just listen for that cue to call and be caller 9 to 570-1-91X to score the free tickets, and maybe go TRIPPIN to NYC for MUSE again, and again..

Two NYC dates! No clue about the dates or venue, but at least you can all breath a sigh of relief that you'll get two more gigs in New York, and probably elsewhere in the NE. Wish i could say the same about the boys returning to the Northwest.

:eek:this just made me super excited:LOL:

Archived