TaB :phu:

Ya know I was never a huge fan of RBS until this tour. I actually started to really listen to it and now I love it and will die if they don't play it.

RBS and Megalomania are two of my absolute favorites, right behind all of Showbiz :awesome:

But TaB would be great live too :happy:

Oh please, please, please let Edmonton / Calgary / Vancouver be included!
LOL, if they play Vancouver twice in the same year, I'm going to be so angry, because it took them 6 years to come back to Vancouver, and come this Fall, I'll be living in the East...

That being said, here's hoping for a Montreal date

it's the endless cycle of being a muse fan.

I really wish that banner had said 'north american dates' instead of just 'US dates' cause that would've given hope to more of us!

Yeah, the poor Canadians! It's not too geographically challenging, really!

Please please please Muse, come back to Chicago. I guarantee you will get another sold out show (800k). I still need to pay my buddy back for the 3/12/10 concert, so what better way than another ticket :) So please come to Chicago, or I guess somewhere close by so I can road trip there.

In fairness we americans never really got the chance to properly hear/experience early Muse because the record label decided we wouldn't like it even as the industry spoonfed us Kid Rock and Limp Bizkit :facepalm:

yeah really, long story short. I met Matt and the guys at Woodstock 99' when they

played the center stage. The funny thing is no one gave a crap about them and

I hardly remembered their set. I was working for a radio station at the time so I had

access to a lot of areas at Woodstock.

I remember a lot of radio guys were pissing mad because they were only getting

access to bands that were playing the middle stage, (The stage that was between

the two main stages that were a mile and a half apart with the big headlining bands.)

But yeah it seemed people would just walk by the middle stage and not even care

who was playing.

I've seen that happening with a lot of bands in the US and it just seems really stupid to me. I mean a country so big with such a large population, you are bound to have people who would like this or that band. For fans this means greater chances of releases/concerts but for the record companies/promoters means a chance for business! Sometimes it just seems so poorly considered. But then again I suppose media exposure means a lot in this case, and if Limp Bizkit is what's on the radio and the (yuck) MTV, then it makes alternatives (as in other bands) less attractive.

Mmh now i'm not sure if this post make any sense at all.. sorry about that!

Question: At the end of every concert, do they usually say "See you again soon. I'm sure."? Because Dom said that at the end of the MSG show. The part where he says that he's sure is making me think that they'll come back to NYC in the fall.

Maybe they do? At the end of the Seattle gig last friday it sounded like matt said "seeing you next fall!".

Archived