I'd pick Spoon for an opening act.

Well, at least then I could find plenty of friends to go with me. All my friends are obsessed with Spoon. I can't say I entirely get the obsession, although I think their material is different and ambitious. It just doesn't really "move" me ... maybe it'd be cool live, though. Honestly whoever is the support, I'm most likely not going to be all that into their act because I'll be way too cranked up in anticipation of Muse.:p

That's definitely not going to happen.

Placebo hates Muse, and they'd rather be shot before kissing their ass by opening for them.

Ugh I should have figured as much :(

'Cebo canceled the US tour last year. Blamed it on health issues but I suspect it was lackluster ticket sales as they're making ZERO effort to come back. Sucks because I think BFTS is one of their best albums in a long time. :mad:

Ugh I should have figured as much :(

'Cebo canceled the US tour last year. Blamed it on health issues but I suspect it was lackluster ticket sales as they're making ZERO effort to come back. Sucks because I think BFTS is one of their best albums in a long time. :mad:

Yeah, I was saddened by that too! I was anticipating that American Placebo tour and it never happened.

Archived