OHH MY GOSH. I posted like once on this thread a while back, but I've been checking it every day.. but I think its time to say I'm massively excited :D

And yeah, i'm shitting myself about when the time comes to actually buy the tickets..I hope to god GA tickets won't sell out in like 5 minutes, knowing what my internet is like. Does anyone know where the ticketek outlets are in Brisbane? Just in case:)

My internet is shitty as well. In fact I should probably get off now so as not to waste downloads, but this is just too damn exciting :p

I don't think they'll sell out too quickly :unsure:

OHH MY GOSH. I posted like once on this thread a while back, but I've been checking it every day.. but I think its time to say I'm massively excited :D

And yeah, i'm shitting myself about when the time comes to actually buy the tickets..I hope to god GA tickets won't sell out in like 5 minutes, knowing what my internet is like. Does anyone know where the ticketek outlets are in Brisbane? Just in case:)

Yay another person from Brisbane on theis forum! Pretty sure ticketek has an outlet in the Myer Centre, Queen St Mall and perhaps RockingHorse will seel some tickets too...

Yep GA will be awesome, I couldn't sit down for this show. What time do you think we will need to line up for the barrier? I'm thinking like Midday or so.

My internet is shitty as well. In fact I should probably get off now so as not to waste downloads, but this is just too damn exciting :p

I don't think they'll sell out too quickly :unsure:

Same actually!

Then, I'll meet you there, Liz :LOL: That is, if my mum warms to the idea of being at the front..Which she will, believe me, she will.

:fear:

Use skill, tactics, or force to mnake her. I wonder what time they'll open the gates..

Where are the Melbournians in here? :( I guess I'll be at the barrier on my lonesome.. BUT NOT REALLY BECAUSE MATT WILL BE FRIGHTENINGLY CLOSE TO ME. :LOL:

... and by lonesome I mean with the 3 other people coming with me :LOL:

I have faith we'll all get them

Ooh is this turning into a 'how many people you will kill when Muse dates are announced' competition? :LOL:

What else is there to do? :chuckle:

I think we'll all get them as well. :)

:LOL: Indeed it is turning into that kind of competition!

Yay another person from Brisbane on theis forum! Pretty sure ticketek has an outlet in the Myer Centre, Queen St Mall and perhaps RockingHorse will seel some tickets too...

Yep GA will be awesome, I couldn't sit down for this show. What time do you think we will need to line up for the barrier? I'm thinking like Midday or so.

Yeah, midday I reckon. Although I think some of my not-as-obsessive friends won't like it, but I don't care :D

I kinda wanted it to be at Riverstage again, but I think its gonna be at the entertainment centre.

I'm going both nights as I previously mentioned with my plea for money.

Book those floor tickets. You'll probably see me stand right outside the Acer Arena after the first gig so I can be in line for the second night. I got manic at 2007 and got there 4 hours early.

Where are the Melbournians in here? :( I guess I'll be at the barrier on my lonesome.. BUT NOT REALLY BECAUSE MATT WILL BE FRIGHTENINGLY CLOSE TO ME. :LOL:

... and by lonesome I mean with the 3 other people coming with me :LOL:

I think we'll all get them as well. :)

:LOL: Indeed it is turning into that kind of competition!

There will be Melbournians everywhere, they just all seem to be sleeping or something at the moment :LOL: but I swear like nearly every aussie on here is from melbs.

Yeah, it's all about positive visualisation srsly!

:ninja: death competition.

There will be Melbournians everywhere, they just all seem to be sleeping or something at the moment :LOL:but I swear like nearly every aussie on here is from melbs.Yeah, it's all about positive visualisation srsly!

Sure, but the most talkative ones are Sydneysiders :awesome:

I got manic at 2007 and got there 4 hours early.

For Lady Gaga I lined up 7 hours early.. Barrier :D

For Justin Timberlake 8 hours early.. Barrier :D

I wonder if I need to do that again for Muse :LOL:

There will be Melbournians everywhere, they just all seem to be sleeping or something at the moment :LOL: but I swear like nearly every aussie on here is from melbs.

Yeah, it's all about positive visualisation srsly!

Oh okay good :LOL:

Death competition :shifty: I'll keep a tally starting from midnight tonight, until midnight tomorrow. :LOL:

For Lady Gaga I lined up 7 hours early.. Barrier :D

For Justin Timberlake 8 hours early.. Barrier :D

I wonder if I need to do that again for Muse :LOL:

Oh okay good :LOL:

Death competition :shifty: I'll keep a tally starting from midnight tonight, until midnight tomorrow. :LOL:

That long huh? Crazy

Yeah that does happen. There was a huge line in front of me for Muse then, however, they all diverted to get drinks so I took advantage of that swiftly.

What do you think, it'll be too hot to wear a Bellamy inspired jacket?

I travel up there every day to bestow Muse upon the local University. :D

You count. I call Central Coast close enough.

yay, you go to Newcastle Uni? I'm going there soon!! After yr 12

What's crazy is that there were already at least 50 people lined up ahead of me :eek:

And I thought I was already psycho. :LOL:

Woah, I've gotta be prepared

yay, you go to Newcastle Uni? I'm going there soon!! After yr 12

Yep, Mechanical Engineering student. I will be in my usual place, Bar on the Hill. I'm getting a reputation between my friends for always being there.

Brilliant Uni. I'm in the works of writing a Zine on how to live at campus for very low cost (err, free). :LOL:

Yep, Mechanical Engineering student. I will be in my usual place, Bar on the Hill. I'm getting a reputation between my friends for always being there.

Brilliant Uni. I'm in the works of writing a Zine on how to live at campus for very low cost (err, free). :LOL:

:LOL: Bar on the hill, I shall remember that! A zine, did you get the idea off Tom & Alex, I'll need a copy of it for future reference! XD

Actually no, one of my friends at that Uni introduced me to them. I was actually quite amazed at the idea. There is a really good zine shop in Newcastle which I visited a few weeks ago. Some of them are awesome.

Tip #421: Piano Rooms are brilliant for naps.And that will be required since this page has shown up.

Sidetracked fun... so, Muse. Concert, Australia, Yes please!

Archived