Shit!!! AHH!!! Tom and fucking Alex are going to be talking to CHRIS!!!!!!!!! :awesome: I had a heart attack this morning..It was enough to them to play Hysteria, but then they were like "We'll be talking to Chris tomorrow!". At first I thought they were talking about Chris Taylor from the Chaser, because they were talking to Andrew, but I missed the part where they said "from Muse". Good thing my dad was listening :LOL:

Hopefully he won't be on before 7am (when I get up for school) and if he's any later than 8am I'm making dad drive me to school late ....he just doesn't know yet... :shifty:

:LOL: I've decided to definitely wake up for it. I usually sleep in but, ah well.

Hello Aussie Musers! It's my first time posting in an Australian thread. I felt like I have nothing to contribute. Best of luck to all of you. I've been thinking all day today (actually since Sydney Olympics :LOL: but it never happened yet) of going to Australia/at least Sydney this October or November . And I just finally noticed this thread in this side of the forum .. oh why not ... so I'm with you on this. Cheers.

Join us! We;ve been complaining about it for ages!

THURSDAY!

Hello Aussie Musers! It's my first time posting in an Australian thread. I felt like I have nothing to contribute. Best of luck to all of you. I've been thinking all day today (actually since Sydney Olympics :LOL: but it never happened yet) of going to Australia/at least Sydney this October or November . And I just finally noticed this thread in this side of the forum .. oh why not ... so I'm with you on this. Cheers.

:LOL: Hey! :D

Screenshot2010-05-26at122856PM.png

Lees & West are bringing them out so this looks like its definitely going to be announced tomorrow :stongue:

:awesome: This is SO it. I mean wtf else could it be :awesome:

I've got a biology exam tomorrow, it'd be nice to come home to some good news after how much I'll fail the exam :LOL:

I have an English exam then a Catholic Studies exam :vomit:

So yeah I'm with you on that one.

Aww thankyou.

Is anyone else now stressing they will somehow manage to miss out on tickets? :LOL:

YES!!! I'm worried that like my internet will shit itself, or I'll somehow miss out, the possibilites are ENDLESS!!

I was worried about that too.. so I've decided if I miss out on presale, my friend and I are camping it outside a ticketek venue. :awesome:

Archived