I'm laughing nervously constantly :LOL:

It's just like for bdo you stress about needing to pee and everyone's all like 'don't worry you'll sweat it all out anyway :awesome:'

My friend who is pretty keen about coming the other day sat me down and she goes

'Lauren, if we're in the mosh pit and someone needs to get taken out or whatevs'

Me:'Don't worry, I'd come with you'

'No I was gonna say, LEAVE ME, just like I'll leave you promise? :awesome:'

The stakes are high :LOL: and I was kinda apalled but at the same time very impressed

I was fine at BDO too, but waiting in line might prove challenging

It's just like for bdo you stress about needing to pee and everyone's all like 'don't worry you'll sweat it all out anyway :awesome:'

My friend who is pretty keen about coming the other day sat me down and she goes

'Lauren, if we're in the mosh pit and someone needs to get taken out or whatevs'

The stakes are high :LOL: and I was kinda apalled but at the same time very impressed

That is a GREAT FRIEND. I need to create a deal like that with everyone that's coming with me. :LOL:

:LOL: and she should come back on for a singing duet with Matt :chuckle:

Paparazzi duet! :awesome: Complete with KEYTAR :awesome: (Lady GaGa can bring her super cool asteroid shaped keytar and they can have a Keytar-off/Keytar battle) :awesome: :awesome:

thats the reason why i got into the crowd for Muse (ouside the D) at BDO at 8pm, coz of that issue :( its also why im getting seating tix for the arena tour :$

Muse in Australia thread is gonna go off tomrrow from the news (if its dates)

RIP Doris

That is a GREAT FRIEND. I need to create a deal like that with everyone that's coming with me. :LOL:

yay, same with me, for you :happy:

Paparazzi duet! :awesome: Complete with KEYTAR :awesome: (Lady GaGa can bring her super cool asteroid shaped keytar and they can have a Keytar-off/Keytar battle) :awesome: :awesome:

:pope:

thats the reason why i got into the crowd for Muse (ouside the D) at BDO at 8pm, coz of that issue :( its also why im getting seating tix for the arena tour :$

RIP Doris

That's sensible. At least you're being totally logical about it, so then no point getting floor and being uncomfortable. And any seat in a Muse concert is a fantastic place. :D

That thread and this. :LOL:

RIP Doris

Seating would be amazing though. I can't remember in which thread it was but people were posting pictures of their view from the mosh pit and they honestly couldn't even see the boys when they were on the towers, like not at all, and a lot of people have been complaining about sore necks etc.

You'll have a great time wherever you are :) , and at least in seating you won't have to put up with any annoying douches.

I'm actually kind of wanting seats now :LOL:

I think I should go to a Brisbane show any just either lurk around the back of the GA or get some good seats.

And yes Doris will not know what's hit her bwahahaha

presale is usually a week from the announcement of dates, :LOL: @ the musers who lined up at BDO at 5pm at their stage, would have been very, very painful in the mosh. I just managed to sneak in before the Volta (who were awesome) and edged my way to the front while powderfinger was on.

presale is usually a week from the announcement of dates, :LOL: @ the musers who lined up at BDO at 5pm at their stage, would have been very, very painful in the mosh. I just managed to sneak in before the Volta (who were awesome) and edged my way to the front while powderfinger was on.

RELIEF

lets play the guessing game, how much for a GA ticket? $110, $120? It'll definitely be more than last time considering their status as a band and their production (the amount of equipment, the stage show, the pillars etc.)

I'm thinking $110. That's my bet. :D

That's sensible. At least you're being totally logical about it, so then no point getting floor and being uncomfortable. And any seat in a Muse concert is a fantastic place. :D

That thread and this. :LOL:

if i was on the floor, i wouldnt be enjoying myself as much coz id be worrying.

ive already seen Muse while standing up so yeah :)

Seating would be amazing though. I can't remember in which thread it was but people were posting pictures of their view from the mosh pit and they honestly couldn't even see the boys when they were on the towers, like not at all, and a lot of people have been complaining about sore necks etc.

You'll have a great time wherever you are :) , and at least in seating you won't have to put up with any annoying douches.

I'm actually kind of wanting seats now :LOL:

I think I should go to a Brisbane show any just either lurk around the back of the GA or get some good seats.

And yes Doris will not know what's hit her bwahahaha

yeah on the floor you wouldnt be able to see them on the tower very well. in seats you would.

i wouldnt make it to the front so id be like really far away and wont be able see over peoples heads. at BDO i was seriously looking at the back of peoples heads the whole time. the only time i saw matt dom or chris was when i stood on my tippy toes.

in seats i'll have a much better view

presale is usually a week from the announcement of dates.

what?! the presale for tickets is going to be 1 week after the announcement! that means we might be buying tix next week!

I'm going to try for GA one nigth and seating the next. And take plenty of videos mwa ha ha ha ha!

thats the good thing about seating. you can take good videos and pics. coz theres no heads in the way! all my BDO pics are shitty

No way :LOL: Me and my friend Emma on here have planned EVERYTHING to the finest details:chuckle:

Right back atcha. :shifty::ninja:

YAY! And, hell to the naw! It's never too early. My friend and I have been planning since the end of BDO :LOL:

i met Matt and Dom at Melbourne airport the day before BDO (most of you know this lol). i plan on meeting them again :D and actually getting a photo with each of them this time

I would very muchly like to be filled in on everyone's plans - as I have every intention of joining you all with my sister and friend :happy:

I was going to follow them down the coast from QLD instead of schoolies, but I think I'll be broke after 2 or 3 :LOL:

My friend wanted to do the full tour around the country :eek: I had to remind her I'm not a millionaire :LOL: ...although I think it would complete my life....

I would very muchly like to be filled in on everyone's plans - as I have every intention of joining you all with my sister and friend :happy:

My friend wanted to do the full tour around the country :eek: I had to remind her I'm not a millionaire :LOL: ...although I think it would complete my life....

Well our plans are mostly jokes.. I think? :LOL: I don't know, we have funny conversations :p

let's just say they involve practising talking to Muse, but to strangers at the airport and filming it, walking around buying hot chocolates constantly so we have hot hot chocolates for them, giving Matt nicotine patches, yelling out "pandarape!" at people, eating a giant cupcake, pretending to be pandas, getting photos of Dom's ass when he isn't looking, saying... suggestive comments to the band, buying hot chocolates and drinking them strategically so they don't burn our tongues, buying muffins, and tonnes more that I can't remember.. umm yeah she'll tell you :chuckle:

Archived