Actually no, one of my friends at that Uni introduced me to them. I was actually quite amazed at the idea. There is a really good zine shop in Newcastle which I visited a few weeks ago. Some of them are awesome.

Tip #421: Piano Rooms are brilliant for naps.And that will be required since this page has shown up.

Sidetracked fun... so, Muse. Concert, Australia, Yes please!

Where's this shop at!? Piano rooms :LOL:

Shop is in the Newcastle CBD somewhere. Don't know the exact location.

There are practice piano rooms at Uni. I usually utilise them for the piano, but back up as makeshift hotels. :LOL:

So I'm guessing you will probably be one of those people at the front of the line at the Acer with me? Hoping that I get the tickets on time.

Shop is in the Newcastle CBD somewhere. Don't know the exact location.

There are practice piano rooms at Uni. I usually utilise them for the piano, but back up as makeshift hotels. :LOL:

So I'm guessing you will probably be one of those people at the front of the line at the Acer with me? Hoping that I get the tickets on time.

I'll have to look around for it. Yes, I'll probably get the pre sale ones or just buy em off the net but, I will be there bright and early lining up for barrier. I'm no abacus, but you can count on me!

So in the last 7 pages have I missed anything important or is it all excitement for tomorrow morning's interview?:awesome::musesign:

EXCITEMENT! I just found out! I only went in the "Media Watch" thread to post about Uprising being played while the NSW players were being introduced at the start of the State of Origin and I found out! :D

Yeah, midday I reckon. Although I think some of my not-as-obsessive friends won't like it, but I don't care :D

I kinda wanted it to be at Riverstage again, but I think its gonna be at the entertainment centre.

Yer Riverstage is like 1000x better but anyway...I've managed to convince one of my friends to line up with me, but shes short so she wants to be able to see so she's keen for the barrier.

I'm thinking of lineing up midday or very early arvo for defs. I only live 15mins away from Ent Centre anyway

Ooooh how fun! I want to post a photo too!

I'll be here! :awesome:

rod-laver-arena.jpg

... oh wait. :(:LOL:

.. I could only find a Rod Laver photo of Snow Patrol performing.. and I don't want to taint the thread. :p

:LOL: Muse playing tennis, could make things interesting!

Ooooh how fun! I want to post a photo too!

I'll be here! :awesome:

rod-laver-arena.jpg

... oh wait. :(:LOL:

.. I could only find a Rod Laver photo of Snow Patrol performing.. and I don't want to taint the thread. :p

:LOL::LOL:

EXCITEMENT! I just found out! I only went in the "Media Watch" thread to post about Uprising being played while the NSW players were being introduced at the start of the State of Origin and I found out! :D

Oooh lucky! I bet they played it so you would go there and find out ;):chuckle:

The GA tickets will probably sell out within 3 minutes, so I've got to be FUCKING fast. I'll stay up till midnight on a school night :awesome:

Did that for BDO :happy: ...then internet died and I missed out and cried :eek: ...and got up and got them in the 9am ticketmaster release :dance:

I refuse to go unless it's GA tickets. :happy:

this. :yesey:

I will kill many people. How many GA presale tickets will there be I wonder..

Ooh is this turning into a 'how many people you will kill when Muse dates are announced' competition? :LOL:

What else is there to do? :chuckle:

I am willing to kill anyone else considering going for GA tickets.... Watch out..... :shifty:

Where are the Melbournians in here? :( I guess I'll be at the barrier on my lonesome.. BUT NOT REALLY BECAUSE MATT WILL BE FRIGHTENINGLY CLOSE TO ME. :LOL:

... and by lonesome I mean with the 3 other people coming with me :LOL:

I think we'll all get them as well. :)

:LOL: Indeed it is turning into that kind of competition!

I is Melbournian! ....is it too early to start planning airport trips etc? :p

I am willing to kill anyone else considering going for GA tickets.... Watch out..... :shifty:

I is Melbournian! ....is it too early to start planning airport trips etc? :p

Right back atcha. :shifty::ninja:

YAY! And, hell to the naw! It's never too early. My friend and I have been planning since the end of BDO :LOL:

What's crazy is that there were already at least 50 people lined up ahead of me :eek:

And I thought I was already psycho. :LOL:

The scary thing is you talk about what time you're going to get there but in the end I'm so worried all of you will steal all the barrier spots :LOL: This organisation is making me worried..

Major paranoia :ninja:

Okay, i'm playing for real now. I'll be here:

IMG_0568.jpg?t=1274870993

Minus Lady GaGa ... OR NOT?! :awesome:

:LOL:

The scary thing is you talk about what time you're going to get there but in the end I'm so worried all of you will steal all the barrier spots :LOL: This organisation is making me worried..

I'm super paranoid as well :LOL:

See i'm :LOL: ing, but really I'm like this: :eek:

i met Matt and Dom at Melbourne airport the day before BDO (most of you know this lol). i plan on meeting them again :D and actually getting a photo with each of them this time

will GA tickets sell out faster than seating tickets?

i have a feeling that all tickets for all shows will sell out soooo freaking fast! that means Melb and Syd will most likely get 2 shows :happy: so going to both Melb ones

We share a common fear! Im also worried my bladder will corrupt my cueing & waiting powers!

i met Matt and Dom at Melbourne airport the day before BDO (most of you know this lol). i plan on meeting them again :D and actually getting a photo with each of them this time

will GA tickets sell out faster than seating tickets?

i have a feeling that all tickets for all shows will sell out soooo freaking fast! that means Melb and Syd will most likely get 2 shows :happy:so going to both Melb ones

I'll see you there! .. and at the airport too :LOL:

If you don't make the front of the stage right away. You use any jumping songs to nudge your way to the front. I did it at BDO. Guess most people had the idea of queuing up for Muse at 5pm at their stage.

My plan.

Step 1. Buy floor ticket

Step 2. ???

Step 3. Profit!

I'm super paranoid as well :LOL:

See i'm :LOL: ing, but really I'm like this: :eek:

I'm laughing nervously constantly :LOL:

We share a common fear! Im also worried my bladder will corrupt my cueing & waiting powers!

It's just like for bdo you stress about needing to pee and everyone's all like 'don't worry you'll sweat it all out anyway :awesome:'

My friend who is pretty keen about coming the other day sat me down and she goes

'Lauren, if we're in the mosh pit and someone needs to get taken out or whatevs'

Me:'Don't worry, I'd come with you'

'No I was gonna say, LEAVE ME, just like I'll leave you promise? :awesome:'

The stakes are high :LOL: and I was kinda apalled but at the same time very impressed

Archived