I was worried about that too.. so I've decided if I miss out on presale, my friend and I are camping it outside a ticketek venue. :awesome:

Oh yeah, pre sale!! :dance:

Why bother? Can't you buy them online? :stunned:

My family and I have awful bad luck with going on holidays when tickets go on sale. We were in Port Stephens when the BDO tickets went on sale :facepalm:

Well not this time! Make sure of it!

Is anyone else now stressing they will somehow manage to miss out on tickets? :LOL:

Yes, hardcore...I've never been able to see Muse play live :( I really want to get my hands on tickets this year...it would make a good Uni graduation pressie...

Dear God, if you are a kind and generous God (which you are), you will let Chris announce the tour on radio tomorrow morning, implant $300 into my wallet and allow me to get as close to the stage as possible. Thank you kindly.

Flattery at it's best. ;)

Dear God, if you are a kind and generous God (which you are), you will let Chris announce the tour on radio tomorrow morning, implant $300 into my wallet and allow me to get as close to the stage as possible. Thank you kindly.

Flattery at it's best. ;)

THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS??? Oh, are you going there more than one night? Okay. I'm an idiot :facepalm:

We're not talking about the BDO :LOL: They are supposed to tour here in December.

The GA tickets will probably sell out within 3 minutes, so I've got to be FUCKING fast. I'll stay up till midnight on a school night :awesome:

Thats dedication

It's happening soon

It's happening soon

Its scent has been blowing in my direction

/excited song quoting

OHH MY GOSH. I posted like once on this thread a while back, but I've been checking it every day.. but I think its time to say I'm massively excited :D

And yeah, i'm shitting myself about when the time comes to actually buy the tickets..I hope to god GA tickets won't sell out in like 5 minutes, knowing what my internet is like. Does anyone know where the ticketek outlets are in Brisbane? Just in case:)

OHH MY GOSH. I posted like once on this thread a while back, but I've been checking it every day.. but I think its time to say I'm massively excited :D

And yeah, i'm shitting myself about when the time comes to actually buy the tickets..I hope to god GA tickets won't sell out in like 5 minutes, knowing what my internet is like. Does anyone know where the ticketek outlets are in Brisbane? Just in case:)

Don't worry, they will :LOL:

Not too many. Acer hasn't got a very big floor.

I have faith we'll all get them

I'll kill more people than however many you kill.

.. I think i'm freaking myself out with this talk. :LOL:

Ooh is this turning into a 'how many people you will kill when Muse dates are announced' competition? :LOL:

What else is there to do? :chuckle:

Archived