Fan-made UPRISING

Liron

Well the Israelis have decided - we're making another one! Either for MK Ultra, I Belong to You or Undisclosed Desires.

It'll be on the vibes of Muse 4 Israel again but if anyone is a supporter and wants to be a part of it - I'll always be happy to include more. It's just a lot of fun :D

Also burnt this one on a CD and attached it to Chris' book :LOL:

Thanks everyone !

We'd also like to point out that we're aware that this probably won't make Muse say that they're coming to Israel tomorrow :LOL:

But we're hoping if this gets around enough and makes enough 'waves' we might manage to get at least some sort of reply/acknowledgement to our efforts. Because we've yet to recieve one and we've done probably more than any fans ever just to bring them here ONCE!

Thanks everyone !

We'd also like to point out that we're aware that this probably won't make Muse say that they're coming to Israel tomorrow :LOL:

But we're hoping if this gets around enough and makes enough 'waves' we might manage to get at least some sort of reply/acknowledgement to our efforts. Because we've yet to recieve one and we've done probably more than any fans ever just to bring them here ONCE!

:yesey:

hmmmm the guitar at 3:31 oddly resembles matts glitterati ;)

never noticed that lol

i love this video so much, which is a suprise since i hate vids i'm in:) its really funny, and i watched this so many times- much more than the official vid!

I agree with you! it took me like 4 times before I could watch it without flinching! and i'm not even in it that much...

I showed it to my parents and they loved it and now they love Uprising and every time I listen to it they tell me :LOL:

I agree with you! it took me like 4 times before I could watch it without flinching! and i'm not even in it that much...

I showed it to my parents and they loved it and now they love Uprising and every time I listen to it they tell me :LOL:

i showed it to my dad, and he loved it, even kinda danced to the song! and then he asked me for the link, and i'm afraid to asked who's seen it by now...

(OT- also showed him TIRO from the teignmouth gig i was at, he was kinda shocked at the crowed...and again-tried to dance with me to it:D)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRriNuuFO9Y

If you like, join our resistance ;) and send it to everyone you know! :LOL:

as i wrote on sunday night to one of your video-mates... I really enjoyed watching that video and must say (again): YOU GUYS REALLY ROCK :dance:

you deserve muse in israel!! if I could i would personally take chris, matt and dom in my tiny little blue car and drive them to you :awesome:

Archived