Matt or Dom to win hottest male on NME  

265 members have voted

1. 1. Matt or Dom to win hottest male on NME

• Matt
    • Dom

and dom's secretly desperate for the award as well.

DOM DOM DOM ;-)

just like his fans are. :LOL: (yes, me included) come on! Dom's turn, and not only because it's his turn and the other bloke has two of these awards already, but because he well deserves it. and we want to see his reaction when he wins. :chuckle:

It kinda confuses me why should Matt win hero of the year. What did he do to deseerve it? Not to sound like I have something against Matt, because I don't :LOL: Just that when he's up against RATM, to name one, it doesn't make any sense for Matt to win.

because he is my musical hero and that's what this is about. I really like RATM, but I love what Matt does more. His piano and guitar playings and the lyrics of the songs. That's Matt, and that's why he becomes my hero out of that list of nominations.

because he is my musical hero and that's what this is about. I really like RATM, but I love what Matt does more. His piano and guitar playings and the lyrics of the songs. That's Matt, and that's why he becomes my hero out of that list of nominations.

If the title was "musical hero" or something along those lines, it would seem more logical. But "hero of the year" implies that something title-worthy was done in the past year and for me, it would have to be something outstanding. I'd understand Chris's nomination more, with the movember campaign and all. But I understand your point of view as well.

If the title was "musical hero" or something along those lines, it would seem more logical. But "hero of the year" implies that something title-worthy was done in the past year and for me, it would have to be something outstanding. I'd understand Chris's nomination more, with the movember campaign and all. But I understand your point of view as well.

I understand your point as well. You're actually completely right. I have several people who are some sort of hero for me, outside music.

But well, NME is about music, so this is the result. And it's good for me. Music is important for me. I live my life with a soundtrack.

• 1 year later...

Archived