Matt or Dom to win hottest male on NME  

265 members have voted

1. 1. Matt or Dom to win hottest male on NME

• Matt
    • Dom

Who said it was sexy!? Matt's sexy though! You have to get a bit older before you can appreciate that such things count for nothing.:)
Just because you don't bleed anymore and can't install your wisdom on any more spawnlings doesn't mean you're somehow right.

I haven't reached menopause. But I've noticed younger fans having orgasms over Chris. Sorry been there, done that! ;):LOL: Not with Chris personally obviously! :LOL:

So, right, you're saying because I think Chris is genuinely the better looking of the three because of my age? You're making no sense.

I'm straight, yes, but I viewed it as who's a better looking male. And it's obviously Molko, honestly, Matt with his pores and what not. Molko is just beautiful.

/straight,honest.

Pores? I can't say I've noticed Matt's pores! :LOL: Are you sure you're straight? You've been exploring Matt pretty closely?! Examining his pores! :LOL: And Molko is beautiful eh? No worries mate, you enjoy them, it's nice. :)

Pores? I can't say I've noticed Matt's pores! :LOL: Are you sure you're straight? You've been exploring Matt pretty closely?! Examining his pores! :LOL: And Molko is beautiful eh? No worries mate, you enjoy them, it's nice. :)

What. . .are you on about?

You only have good taste if you recognise that Chris wins out of all 3.

Chris is a legend. And the best. Fact. FACT. :awesome:

Archived