It's not playing the full version for me. I am logged in though :S

6d6ff757-f962-4e96-a49d-538a64c10a0b.jpgYou can now listen in full to all three of the b-sides from Muse's forthcoming single 'Resistance' online.

First up, 'Prague', the band's Mega City Four cover, is streaming exclusively with nme.com who are also featuring the video footage of the making of 'Resistance' from the CD/DVD version of the album in their video player.

Click here to listen to 'Prague'.

Click here to watch the making of 'Resistance'.

Then over on mixmag.net, you can listen to the Tiesto Remix of 'Resistance'. Click here to go to mixmag.net.

And finally, for muse.mu members we have the full length version of 'Popcorn' in the media player which can be reached by clicking here!

Resistance is released in the UK on Monday 22nd February and will be available on digital download, CD and limited edition muse.mu exclusive 7" picture disc vinyl. To pre-order any of the formats, click on the links below.

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/601/resistance-b-sides---listen-now/

Details above

Prague is indeed a bit meh... not bad but not great either. I like Matt's singing in it though.

But I like the remix (and I normally hate that kind of music!!), and Popcorn sounds so much better than I expected after hearing the preview :happy: still prefer it live though.

Archived