There's a 30 second clip now :awesome: Can't wait to hear the whole thing, I can't really judge it on 30 seconds.

Especially when they choose a point in the song when it's the same lyric being repeated :LOL:

Can't wait to listen to the full song - won't make a decision on it until then.

Yeah, the first couple of seconds of the singing I was like "is that Matt???"

But yay, clip :awesome:

i agree with you. that reminds me of chester bennington :wtf: i used to listen lp very much:rolleyes: i think it is the reason:)

anyway i am so curious about the rest of the song...:D

OMG!!! How terrific...

I know Mega City Four are considered "fraggle rock" by some but they were one of my favourite bands way back when I was still a wee punter (well, 20 actually) ...travelled to my first ever Reading Festival in 1990 where they opened the first day (I think)! In fact I followed them all over Europe (along with Therapy? and The Wedding Present...they always seemed to play the same venues,)

Not Mega City Four's best song in my opinion (the whole of Tranzophobia is just brilliant) - but how wonderful to see that cover pop up, it will be interesting to hear Muse's take on it.

It was a very sad occasion when Wiz died two years ago, I was pretty devastated.

Perhaps Muse will donate the revenues to the Forward 4 Wiz Trust: http://www.f4wt.org/?

i did a gig for that charity, id feel like i had a connection if muse donated to them too!!

Archived