Thanks Niall.

Not sure how I feel about it to me honest, it sounds a bit flat (same melody repeated over and over) and way too much cymbals imo, I was actually relieved when there was a break from them midway.

Vocals are good though.

I really want to know why they covered it. Seems like such an obscure song to pick, completely unrelated to anything Muse have ever said or done.

Sound of their teenage years, I guess. Mega City Four, from what I gather, enjoyed a brief spell of popularity on the back on bigger, more successful American grunge bands - you can hear the Smashing Pumpkins influence in the track and the likes.

I just think it's Muse going back to what they were listening too when Muse was conceived.

Sound of their teenage years, I guess. Mega City Four, from what I gather, enjoyed a brief spell of popularity on the back on bigger, more successful American grunge bands - you can hear the Smashing Pumpkins influence in the track and the likes.

I just think it's Muse going back to what they were listening too when Muse was conceived.

Ah ok, that'd make sense. More sense to cover and obscure song then than something everyone is already familiar with like Nirvana or Rage I spose.

Even if some don't like the song it's good we have an original b side (or two) than another load of remixes.

But yea, it's nice it's not just a bunch of remixes, even if I don't like it

I agree, it's nice to have some b-sides and not just some remixes... I don't know Prague might be a grower, however the full Popcorn is so much fun, really good.

Archived