I think you have to open the video feed. At the myspace one there's a link for full schedule at the bottom, i'd assume facebook is the same...

EDIT: no wait, you don't need to, here's the list: http://75.125.235.34/fivereact/schedule/schedule_17.html

:facepalm: Thanks, I hadn't noticed the link!

But that sucks... No Muse, Jonsi or Phoenix? :stunned: I'm disappoint.

Greetings from coachella! 4 hours to go! No towers up, just a big screen behind and laser pointing mirrors. Ill do my best to tweet, but service has been spotty.

Yay! Thanks!

Greetings from coachella! 4 hours to go! No towers up, just a big screen behind and laser pointing mirrors. Ill do my best to tweet, but service has been spotty.

Have fun! Thanks for the update!

I'm wondering about the tower thing - are they really using them or will they just use the tops as screens? (i.e. they'll have a tower look but the guys won't ever be elevated)

It's a first name? That's even wierder. I've never heard it.

Me either ... I would have expected it to be a nickname/shortened name (like for Anastasia or something)

I thought frightened rabbit couldn't make it over?...

:LOL: i don't know who i'm watching then :LOL: i just believed what the stream feed told me :$

Do I have to sign up to Myspace to watch the streaming? I'd like to see Band of Skulls (who may or may not have already been on).

again...

http://www.coachella.com/broadcast/webcast

choose between myspace or facebook

Do I have to sign up to Myspace to watch the streaming? I'd like to see Band of Skulls (who may or may not have already been on).

You have the option of myspace or facebook, but yeah, you have to log in to view.

no towers should mean good setlist

but someone said there may be towers :erm:

no towers should mean good setlist

Not necessarily. About a week ago in Tucson they didn't have towers and pretty much played the same set list as usual, but shorter because of time restraints. They did switch some songs around but still the same songs.

Not to be a downer, I really hope they play some new stuff today too

Tbh if there gonna play the same setlist as usual I would rather them use the towers to really put on a shower for Coachella.

And at Coachella iis a headliner aloud to play for as long as they want?(going by what people were saying about The Cure)

Tbh if there gonna play the same setlist as usual I would rather them use the towers to really put on a shower for Coachella.

And at Coachella iis a headliner aloud to play for as long as they want?(going by what people were saying about The Cure)

For some reason, someone is playing the stage after Muse, so they can't play as long as they want. They are the only one of the three headliners with a set end time. They are playing 9:35-11:05

For some reason, someone is playing the stage after Muse, so they can't play as long as they want. They are the only one of the three headliners with a set end time. They are playing 9:35-11:05

Tiësto is playing after Muse

Archived