this is the main thing. though, i'm so sorry for you. :(

It's bad luck at its finest. :(

I don't want to bring the mood down anymore on this thread, so I'm going to purposely avoid visiting here for a while.

Arman, JessicaSarahS, and other Coachella-bound boardies, get out there and rock out all weekend long! Saturday especially will be amazing for you guys to be a part of. :)

It's bad luck at its finest. :(

I don't want to bring the mood down anymore on this thread, so I'm going to purposely avoid visiting here for a while.

Arman, JessicaSarahS, and other Coachella-bound boardies, get out there and rock out all weekend long! Saturday especially will be amazing for you guys to be a part of. :)

to altrocker1807: I just sent you a PM.

really? are you planning on going to coachella tomorrow? I'm still trying to score some tickets? I live in East Ventura by Telegraph and Petit. Crazy!

I literally live 15 minutes away! I'm in the Keys haha. Are you in high school or.......?

No I can't go sadly, I'm just checking in with people who are!

Been a while since I've been on here. Really wish I could have gone to Coachella. My roommate's going instead. :/

Links to MySpace and Facebook feeds:

http://www.coachella.com/broadcast/webcast

You need to be logged in to an account for each.

For some reason, Muse isn't listed under tomorrow's streaming schedule. I hope they change that.

(And yay for fellow Ventura County-ans! I'm at Oxnard Shores.)

Been a while since I've been on here. Really wish I could have gone to Coachella. My roommate's going instead. :/

Links to MySpace and Facebook feeds:

http://www.coachella.com/broadcast/webcast

You need to be logged in to an account for each.

For some reason, Muse isn't listed under tomorrow's streaming schedule. I hope they change that.

(And yay for fellow Ventura County-ans! I'm at Oxnard Shores.)

Nah I don't think they will. I heard somewhere probably on this thread that they weren't going to be streaming Muse which totally suckz :mad:

I'm happy with seeing some of Passion Pit, LCD Soundsystem, Vampire Weekend, and Jay-Z tonight

Tomorrow I might catch Hot Chip, Faith No More, and The Dead Weather

and Sunday I'll catch Deerhunter, King Khan & the Shrines, Major Lazer, maybe Devo

that's not bad....I mean, we didn't buy tickets or anything so you're lucky you're seeing anything

DO NOT MISS King Khan & the Shrines

I'm happy with seeing some of Passion Pit, LCD Soundsystem, Vampire Weekend, and Jay-Z tonight

Tomorrow I might catch Hot Chip, Faith No More, and The Dead Weather

and Sunday I'll catch Deerhunter, King Khan & the Shrines, Major Lazer, maybe Devo

that's not bad....I mean, we didn't buy tickets or anything so you're lucky you're seeing anything

DO NOT MISS King Khan & the Shrines

Yeah, you make a good point at least. Been watching it all day, seen some of Street Sweeper Social Club and some of Deer Tick, Yeasayer, Ra Ra Riot, some of the Specials, Passion Pit, and im now watching Echo and the Bunnymen. The only one of those I really have listened to much is Ra Ra Riot, so I've actually discovered some new bands. Also waiting on Vampire Weekend which starts in like 10-15 minutes.

But I'm really really sad about no Muse D: Also would have loved Pavement a lot.

Would watch Jay-Z, but I gotta wake up really early tomorrow morning. Probably just gonna call it a night after Vampire Weekend. Not a huge Jay-Z fan anyway. I'm sure some videos will be up tomorrow.

Just really wish I could see those guys. Damn, I just wish I was at coachella. I had wanted to go so bad, such an amazing line-up this year.

Hey guys, in case you're not familiar with the band, DO NOT, DOOOO NOTTTT miss Porcupine Tree. There guys are just AMAZING live, they sound just incredible, like you're listening to them on record. Some good progressive rock right there.

YA HEAR ME. DON'T. MISS. PORCUPINE TREE!

:awesome:

here's a vid of one of their more popular songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bFMpgwQMOw

and to those of you that listen to them, you already know how amazing they are, you don't need me telling you twice ;)

Imogen heap is running pretty late...

And I don't think Jay-Z was added to the feed until sometime today. They might be restructuring based on bands that can't make it from the UK due to the volcano... or maybe they're just making last minute changes for whatever reason.. maybe Muse will get added tomorrow.

I mean, we didn't buy tickets or anything so you're lucky you're seeing anything

I agree, but it seems a bit odd. I don't know.. last year's stream had A LOT of awesomeness to offer, including the headliners, so it is a bit sad they won't be streaming muse.

I tried to watch some bands tonight but could never get the stream to work properly, damn :(

They don't want you to see anything too amazing for free. Muse will have the towers, Pavement is a rare reunion gig, Gorillaz is rare and will have guest appearances, etc....

Last year they showed an hour of Paul McCartney and then all of both the Killers and the massive 3-hour long Cure set. All headlining acts.

Imogen heap is running pretty late...

And I don't think Jay-Z was added to the feed until sometime today. They might be restructuring based on bands that can't make it from the UK due to the volcano... or maybe they're just making last minute changes for whatever reason.. maybe Muse will get added tomorrow.

True.

What's everyone watching? What do you think?

Who's been your favorite?

LCD were about the same as how I think about them on record. Amazing in spots when it all comes together.....otherwise can be boring (and sloppy).

Vampire Weekend seem more comfortable on stage than when I saw them a few years ago.

Archived