Ewwww, she had her thong right up her arse crack! :stunned::stunned::LOL:

Looooovely :LOL:

i've got some similar glasses. bought them for limoges and forgot and went and left them in the hotel :LOL: but am planning on taking them to Glasto. don't think i could wear them for long though, would give me a headache :$

Aw! :chuckle: Yeah, I'm not surprised, they're a bit bright!

DEADSTAR;8012263']As expected it's getting quiet in here :) I hope the International Swiss thread will get some life soon again.

Lukas, did you keep your flag with you throughout the gig? If so you are def in a couple of my videos!:D

Lukas, did you keep your flag with you throughout the gig? If so you are def in a couple of my videos!:D

Yes I did! We were 5 people during the gig. 4 of us who were in London last november and will be in September for the Wembley gigs as well as Dominik who was with us in Berne.

I have to check that :) So far I didn't find the time to do that. Now I'm sitting in the train and wait until it departs to Milano... aaaaaaaah :D I'm so looking forward to it.

DEADSTAR;8018896']Yes I did! We were 5 people during the gig. 4 of us who were in London last november and will be in September for the Wembley gigs as well as Dominik who was with us in Berne.

I have to check that :) So far I didn't find the time to do that. Now I'm sitting in the train and wait until it departs to Milano... aaaaaaaah :D I'm so looking forward to it.

Can see your flag in this one..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUN3rfy14SE

And this one..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yam34i2DF2Q

I still need a pic of Matt's 'ergh here we go!' face before singing the French bit in IBTY for my keeps. Was full-face on the screen but all the vids I've found are directly on Matt not on the screen, if they're any good at all

Archived