seriously? that was the reason? :wtf:

ofcourse not...matts guitar collection for tour is pretty huge, he would more than likely have more than one anyway.

and that still would provide no reason for others such as bliss :)

i still think the alien nabbed it myself

Y'know if they'd any decency they'd give a reason.

Alas.

Um...that gig was yesterday. Give them time to be interviewed. If they give a reason, they'd do it at a time like that. They're not exactly gonna hold a press conference specially to excuse themselves.

If they don't give a reason by, say, next week, then feel free to bitch and moan as much as you like. I know it's disappointing that they didn't play the poll songs, but I'm not ruling out that there's an explanation behind it, be it ludicruous or acceptable.

I just asked why they didn't play any of the songs from the polls and what was the point in them. I don't see what's wrong with that.

Oh. I thought it was some angry "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" message.

I doubt they'll answer through twitter 'though.

You didn't ... :facepalm:

They're big boys, they can look after themselves. :happy:

Um...that gig was yesterday. Give them time to be interviewed. If they give a reason, they'd do it at a time like that. They're not exactly gonna hold a press conference specially to excuse themselves.

If they don't give a reason by, say, next week, then feel free to bitch and moan as much as you like. I know it's disappointing that they didn't play the poll songs, but I'm not ruling out that there's an explanation behind it, be it ludicruous or acceptable.

I know it was yesterday.

There is no reason why they couldn't have said at the gig why the songs weren't going to be played. If there is an explanation (and I really hope for their sake there is because the backlash is going to be huge) then that's fair enough, but I'm not banking on one being given.

They're big boys, they can look after themselves. :happy:

I know it was yesterday.

There is no reason why they couldn't have said at the gig why the songs weren't going to be played. If there is an explanation (and I really hope for their sake there is because the backlash is going to be huge) then that's fair enough, but I'm not banking on one being given.

Of course they can. I'm no motherhen. :LOL: Ew, kids.

They'll hardly read the twitter messages 'though. :LOL: They'll get so many of them.

A bit unrealistic to try to reach a band through that option.

Of course they can. I'm no motherhen. :LOL: Ew, kids.

They'll hardly read the twitter messages 'though. :LOL: They'll get so many of them.

A bit unrealistic to try to reach a band through that option.

Oh I agree. If anything they'll discuss it in an interview. I hope.

They wont change anything. Why would they? People will pay to go to their shows no matter what. Fact is you're more likely to get variety, balance and a fairer reflection of their back catalogue at festivals and small shows, because they have to work harder to get attention, which was exactly what they were doing at their own gigs in 2003/04.

Muse have moved on, for better or worse. I'm more annoyed that they didn't play anything from the setlist poll despite playing the top two songs at the previous two gigs, and that they dropped the fan favourite from the latest album, that they said they put into the set in the first place because 'the fans wanted it'. So three songs, all wanted by the fans, not played :facepalm:

Archived