Ross

By song titles I didn't mean fanfic, I just meant using something a little Muse-inclusive. I find that having set music to listen to helps me a lot, even when the story turns out completely unrelated.

I would actually like to organize this, if nobody else wants to.

So, how are we doing it? Just prompts? Anonymous posts?

I was thinking I could set a prompt (if we don't want story titles, I have a book full of prompts so I could use that. :) ) and then... one person writes for it, or a bunch of people? and then we... vote? by PM?

Ideas??

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, if you want to organise it you should! I'm excited :D

This is actually a shameless thread bump to tell everyone to go read our group story on the thread I made- it's coming along really well, I think it's quite exciting, so if you guys wanna come over and read it, or even join in once you've read what we have so far, that'd be awesome!

Cheers :D

Hey, if you want to organise it you should! I'm excited :D

This is actually a shameless thread bump to tell everyone to go read our group story on the thread I made- it's coming along really well, I think it's quite exciting, so if you guys wanna come over and read it, or even join in once you've read what we have so far, that'd be awesome!

Cheers :D

:LOL: I have to admit, I liked it thus-far. Let's see how far we get.

^ :( Oh come on! It's not that I hate Muse, but it's just... You know.

Okaay, I'm a terrible writer when it comes to fanfic. Are you happy now? :(

Why would you hate Muse? You are here.

Indeed fanfiction is difficult to write, only I practised... Only I"m not joining.

I'd love to join, only between all those older people, whose English is their mother tongue, I suck.

I don't really care if it i Muse related or not Muse related...

You have to look who joins first, if there are only 1 or 2 then you probably have to wait with starting.

I'd love to join, only between all those older people, whose English is their mother tongue, I suck.

I don't really care if it i Muse related or not Muse related...

You have to look who joins first, if there are only 1 or 2 then you probably have to wait with starting.

Dude, thanks! At least I'm not the only one who isn't great at English anymore...

Dude, thanks! At least I'm not the only one who isn't great at English anymore...

Yay! Everyone is happy now! I speak Dutch, German, French and English, Although I suck in French! Yay. I'm happy I'm not the only one who isn't English!

(...)

I speak Swiss German, German, English, French.

Cool! You must be German. -looking- Nope you're Switzerlandish xD

Ok, I don't follow it anymore, what is this conversation actually about, what theme? Just a song as a theme and then make a Stand Alone outta it? That's not really difficult... iif you have a nice theme of course.

Maybe someone should open a new thread. Write down who is joining, dump the theme, I don't care, we could do a main theme or a song.

And then give people the time to hand it in, so we can start yay,

I am actually pretty evil though. I am here for a few days, and now I'm already being weird here... :$

So, here goes nothing!!

Short Story Competition #1

Yes, so, we are finally starting!

Your topic/prompt/spark word/theme is...

ESCAPE.

I CAN be Muse related if you wish, but it DOES NOT have to be. No limitations in creativity! All material is fair game! But, please keep all material PG-13, because this is an open, all-ages board. Nothing too graphic. :)

Word limit: I say we shall cap it off at 1,500 words with 250 word wiggle room, just in case you go over. And nothing less than 500 words.

ENTRIES will be anonymous. You can PM them to me, and when they're all in I will post them here, then we shall have a vote, then?

ALL SUBMISSIONS ARE DUE BY FRIDAY, MAY 21st.

Does this sound good? If there are any suggestions/objections, don't hesitate to tell me!! Message me with any questions/concerns

Archived