Well previous Muse remixes that have been given there own promo CDs (MM re release, New Born, MotP, KoC, UD) have always been the b sides to the single, so it's extremely likely this will be it.

I doubt there will be anyhing else on the CD but they could well have some download only live tracks or videos etc.

I just realised that the last proper b-side we got (excluding glorious and who knows who because we had already heard them before they were released and remixes, live tracks etc.) was the Assassin Grand Omega Bosses Edit :LOL: and that was in 2006

Even that was just an alternative version, the last truly original b side we heard was Easily...

Full version is about 8 minutes long...

Yes I know, but it's still the studio version, just not the whole thing.

Or maybe it's a demo or whatever, it's still professionaly recorded and a lot better than the live versions :p

And can you tell me exactly how long it is? I have asked before without any response.

Yes I know, but it's still the studio version, just not the whole thing.

Or maybe it's a demo or whatever, it's still professionaly recorded and a lot better than the live versions :p

And can you tell me exactly how long it is? I have asked before without any response.

It's 8:10. I would share it but since it's probably gonna be on the next single it's may be a commercial track and I would therefore have to ban myself. :)

Archived