Looking forward to seeing the full version of this. I quite like live videos, especially when its Muse, gives people who haven't seen them live some kind of idea of what there like live and their energy, love this song as well best single release so far for me.

Got to be better than UD and Uprising Vids which were both rubbish. They probably haven't had enough time to do a decent video in a studio anyway what with all the touring.

Playback?

Remixes suck, I mean, what's the point? Its just lazy filler. Its VERY unlikely that a remix will ever be better than the original, so why bother? Like remaking a classic film (e.g.Psycho, The Wickerman etc) never as good and so absolutely pointless. Also, you would think that sales would be much higher of the single if there was a good reason (i.e. a Fury quality B side) to buy a song which you already have.

Live footage reminds me of the use of that in Butterflies and Hurricanes

still

a bit of a letdown

:noey:

Not if you were there... :D

:yesey: It was an awesome gig!!

I guess I'm the only one that's excited to see the new video. :$

I can't wait! Gonna watch it in slo-mo and see if I can see myself!!

I am in a Muse video :dance:

Anyone else heard the radio edit?? Heard it tonight on Radio 1 - its ok but they've cut out the piano between the first chorus and second verse and it is shorter overall. Still good to hear them on the radio again :)

Archived