Can i please keep Muse covering Back in balck (AC/DC) with Nic Cester @BDO?! plase :supersad:!

You're in the wrong place, you need this thread: Keeper Thread :happy:

Sorry if this has been posted up before but I recently found a funny short video with Matt talking about how he recorded Dom having sex,its Matt's unaired video diary.Enjoy the randomness lol.

that old interview has SO much bullshit in it its hilarious :LOL: the arm movements as well

yeah the naked girls on stage bit seems like a crazy shit lie :LOL:

Thought you guys might want to see the video I have FINALLY got round to uploading...

I made the audio for this piece this early in 2009 for a uni module. It was originally supposed to be a plunderphonics style piece (google it), but I think it turned out as more of my personal tribute to Muse!

Some of the cross fading could probably be a bit tighter but unfortunately due to now having a full time job I don't really have the time to perfect it as much as I would like.

This was obviously made before The Resistance was released, hence why it only covers Showbiz to BHAR.

The basic structure of the song is:

0.00 - 0.36 - Muse's greatest intros

0.37 - 1.28 - 'Showbiz' in a verse

1.29 - 2.34 - Chorus showing Muse's softer side

2.35 - 3.30 - 'Origin of Symmetry' in a verse

3.31 - 4.22 - Chorus showing Muse's heavier side

4.23 - 5.30 - 'Absolution' in a verse

5.31 - 6.36 - The guitar solo to end all guitar solos

6.37 - 7.57 - 'Black Holes and Revelations' in a verse

7.58 - 9.21 - A rather epic outro

Had some fun finding some pics to go with it ;)

Enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RmtOmcm9R0

P.S. A prize of one banana to whoever can spot the only track that needed to be pitch shifted in the entire nearly 10 minutes of music :LOL:

Thought you guys might want to see the video I have FINALLY got round to uploading...

I made the audio for this piece this early in 2009 for a uni module. It was originally supposed to be a plunderphonics style piece (google it), but I think it turned out as more of my personal tribute to Muse!

Some of the cross fading could probably be a bit tighter but unfortunately due to now having a full time job I don't really have the time to perfect it as much as I would like.

This was obviously made before The Resistance was released, hence why it only covers Showbiz to BHAR.

Enjoy...

P.S. A prize of one banana to whoever can spot the only track that needed to be pitch shifted in the entire nearly 10 minutes of music :LOL:

Epic video,nicely done.

Enjoy...

Unintended? :confused:

Should I post some videos of me playing Muse songs on youtube? I've been playing the piano for 11 years :erm:

Unintended? :confused:

Should I post some videos of me playing Muse songs on youtube? I've been playing the piano for 11 years :erm:

Nope, guess again...Clue: it's not on Showbiz...

If you want to, go for it and make us all feel untalented :p. I don't think the world is quite ready for my Space Dementia :LOL:

Have you seen this thread? [thread]51648[/thread] Stick any covers you do in there.

Nope, guess again...Clue: it's not on Showbiz...

If you want to, go for it and make us all feel untalented :p. I don't think the world is quite ready for my Space Dementia :LOL:

Have you seen this thread? [thread]51648[/thread] Stick any covers you do in there.

Really? Unintended sounded sped up, I'll listen again :LOL:

Well, I've done plenty of covers, just never videotaped anything because I was worried people would tell me how shit I sounded :facepalm:

OKAY. It was Butterflies & Hurricanes, I'm almost POSITIVE!

Seeing as it's the best pic I can find at this time of night...

cap0076.jpg

Have a half eaten banana, congratulations :D

Seeing as it's the best pic I can find at this time of night...

cap0076.jpg

Have a half eaten banana, congratulations :D

:D Thanks, I'll eat the other half! :chuckle:

Just a really cool moment at Muse concert. End of Plug in Baby.

Thought i would share my video on youtube on here. It has gotten some good reviews and attention! My favorite moment at the concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I knew how I would embed it for you.... If someone knows how here’s the code.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t02ZmM44RKY&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t02ZmM44RKY&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Edited by ekimap
Matt Bellamy, Matt, Plug in Baby, Youtube, concert, Vancouver, Live

Just a really cool moment at Muse concert. End of Plug in Baby.

Thought i would share my video on youtube on here. It has gotten some good reviews and attention! My favorite moment at the concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I knew how I would embed it for you.... If someone knows how here’s the code.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t02ZmM44RKY&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t02ZmM44RKY&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t02ZmM44RKY

my piano version of Resistance , good listening!

Holy shit! I didn't know you were on the board! :D