Official You Tube Thread

cabbage farmer

isnt he just coughing/laughing? :confused:

He wouldnt just go "what the fuck is that" to a crowd mid song?

EDIT: He's laughing and pointing at the little balloon...he's not speaking haha :LOL:

he did say it.it's quite obvious he said it too...and i didn't even see her sig, as I have disabled sigs...

he says it at 1:34...

oh and i just read the youtube comments on it...and it's from someone who was actually there...and they probably heard it better as he wasn't that far away from the mic and they were there live to hear him clearly...

my friends say im a lot like matt cause i always go on in to these rants about the government and the universe and stuff then i realized me and matt are both gemini......i was born on the 1st of june and he on the 9th of june:stunned: what is 9+1..................10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:! .......sorry i dont know were i was going with that:p

well, if you take your age and subtract 10, you get 6...... and if you take the number of vowels in your user name (8) and subtract the number of t's in matts(2) name, you get 6 (add them, you get 10)..... and if you take your age plus matts age you get 45, which when you divide it by the number of letters in matt's last name that aren't l (5) it gives you 9... turn that over and you get another 6.

So, in conclusion, I'm pretty sure this means you are the anti-christ :pope:

well, if you take your age and subtract 10, you get 6...... and if you take the number of vowels in your user name (8) and subtract the number of t's in matts(2) name, you get 6 (add them, you get 10)..... and if you take your age plus matts age you get 45, which when you divide it by the number of letters in matt's last name that aren't l (5) it gives you 9... turn that over and you get another 6.

i now know what my purpose is on this planet its to destroy you all if you dont give me a cookie:mad:

Edit: someone should make a smile that is mad and on fire or a just a devil smile

:LOL: Is it just me or were Matt's questions all music related/semi-serious and Dom's all kinda.... stupid? :$:LOL:

All of Matt's questions included the word "music", and all of Doms were about fashion, despite the fact that he said he knows nothing about it at the start :LOL:

:LOL: Is it just me or were Matt's questions all music related/semi-serious and Dom's all kinda.... stupid? :$:LOL:

Yeah...

Dom is such a fashion guru:p.

:chuckle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NEc6jojLrU&feature=related

It's the kind of things that become funnier and funnier the more you analyse it :)

(talking about the last 5secs)

Ouch...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived