In my experience, Ticketmaster won't be releasing any more GA tickets. If you really want GA, unfortunately the only way now is through craigslist, stub hub, etc. GA tickets cost $75 each with fees from Ticketsmaster, so $100 each isn't bad at all. It was almost impossible to get GA tickets through Ticketsmaster, both during the presale and the regular sale.

In my experience, Ticketmaster won't be releasing any more GA tickets. If you really want GA, unfortunately the only way now is through craigslist, stub hub, etc. GA tickets cost $75 each with fees from Ticketsmaster, so $100 each isn't bad at all. It was almost impossible to get GA tickets through Ticketsmaster, both during the presale and the regular sale.

This was also my mentality while buying the tickets. I didn't mind paying $45 over face, even though I wish I could have bought them at that price.

• 4 weeks later...

BAY AREA MUSE MEET

When: April 13th 2010/ April 14th 2010

Where: 13th at the Japanese Culture Mall in Little Osaka, 14th at METREON at 4th and Mission

What: Dinner in one of the quieter quarters of the city on the night before the show. Quick lunch at METREON followed by a congregation to Oracle for the show.

Why: Because it is fun to meet your Internet friends. We all have a common interest.

uifbdwnjv: If I get enough interest, we could get a private dinner room somewhere, blaring MUSE while we chow down in preparation for the big show!

I would go, but that means I'd have to pay tolls at two bridges, carquinez and the bay bridge. Could you make a different meet up, somewhere in the Oakland area instead of SF?

New to the boards. Just wanted to say hi and that I'm very excited to be going to this concert. It will be my first one in a very long time and also my first with Muse. I missed them when they were out here last month but I made sure I wouldn't make that mistake again. I was wondering if anyone knew about what time I should be showing up. I got a floor seat and I don't want to wind up in the way back.

Archived