Exo-Politics and Zetas Appreciation Thread

Max Moon

Throughout the game, each student learns and masters the greeting of the Zeta Reticulans, which is a combination of hopping up and down on each leg, a partial jumping jack and the macarena, the dance that swept the country a few years ago.

:stunned:

i want to be abducted by zetas and fly around the universe doing the macarena.

Exactly

This song would work perfectly as the new X files Anthem

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g209/DVR770/FOX.jpg

Now close your eyes and imagine Matthew Bellamy and Fox Mulder hand in hand singing loudly "I m waiting patiently I ll wait for the sign" while watching the sky together

Except Mulder refers to them as "Reticulans".

One for the fact fans. :D

TOM COLTON: So, Mulder, what do you think, does this look like the work of little green men?

MULDER: Grey.

TOM COLTON: Excuse me.

MULDER: Grey. You said green men, a Reticulan skin tone is actually grey, they're notorious for their extraction of terrestrial human livers. Due to iron depletion in the Reticulan galaxy.

TOM COLTON: You can't be serious.

MULDER: Do you have any idea what liver and onions go for on Reticula? `Scuse me.

Apparently it seems the planet is called Reticula. *shrugs*

Guest Chizzleface
Possibly.

There's an interesting theory that Reticulan aliens are actually advanced robots.

Maybe their proper form is similar to that of curvy Hollywood actresses?

I hope so, and that we get invaded by them...the only way to proceed would be to learn their language and sleep with their species. Only then may we find a way to learn to live together...

I hope so, and that we get invaded by them...the only way to proceed would be to learn their language and sleep with their species. Only then may we find a way to learn to live together...

Let's hope the same is true of the males.

It'd be like my dreams. Shitloads of David Tennants. :D

Guest Chizzleface
Let's hope the same is true of the males.

It'd be like my dreams. Shitloads of David Tennants. :D

:LOL:

The Dr-Who-oids :LOL:

Except Mulder refers to them as "Reticulans".

One for the fact fans. :D

TOM COLTON: So, Mulder, what do you think, does this look like the work of little green men?

MULDER: Grey.

TOM COLTON: Excuse me.

MULDER: Grey. You said green men, a Reticulan skin tone is actually grey, they're notorious for their extraction of terrestrial human livers. Due to iron depletion in the Reticulan galaxy.

TOM COLTON: You can't be serious.

MULDER: Do you have any idea what liver and onions go for on Reticula? `Scuse me.

Apparently it seems the planet is called Reticula. *shrugs*

I m impressed at your Mulder references :D

And no it s a great song

After watching the infamous KOC vid , i m really gonna harass Tom K on PM for him doing a special one for EP

People imagine this :

Matt bellamy watching the sky with a huge guy wearing a grey alien suit and hand in hand they re singing "open the skies over me" "i m waiting patiently..."

on the next "i m waiting patiently" u would have then Fox Mulder taking the other hand of Bellamy (or a guy disguised in david duchovny disguised in Mulder)

I believe it's one of the stand out tracks on the album and REALLY hope they play it at either Reading or Wembley, why won't they play it live!

SO FUCKIN TRUE !

We ve been waiting for it paaaatiently, we ll wait for THE SIGN !!!!!

Right, sorry to break the mood but j'ai einen question. You see in the booklet for the new album, page 14, it says in the second paragraph: "Antique Items crushed on 'Exo-Politics' by Tom Kirk" ? What's that all about?

I read that in the booklet too, and listened till my ears bled but couldn't hear no crushing sounds.....so i PM'd the Kirk to find out... no reply yet...

I read that in the booklet too, and listened till my ears bled but couldn't hear no crushing sounds.....so i PM'd the Kirk to find out... no reply yet...

Haha after reading that i too started racking my ears for any hint of antiques being crushed...It was a failure haha

Archived