Exo-Politics and Zetas Appreciation Thread

Max Moon

Then you re the only one "laughing" here cause you re anything but funny.....

Anyway you re a waste of time so i m adding u to my great "ignore" list :)

Cheers

mmm fine il do the same. no time for people with nno bloody humour. 99% of other people have it and it keeps the board going.

*Adds to ignore list*

:) .

Exaggerate ftw!

He is as not funny and pointless as u , so i guess stupid people know how to recognize each other

But coming from people who are laughing at this atrociously ridiculous and not funny "pedro" joke i wouldn t expect less :)

He is as not funny and pointless as u , so i guess stupid people know how to recognize each other

But coming from people who are laughing at this atrociously ridiculous and not funny "pedro" joke i wouldn t expect less :)

Why do you type out the word 'atrociously' when you can't even be bothered to type the full word 'you'?

Just curious. Non offensive spelling related inquistion.

The zeta site I like, yes.

it must be english humour he doesnt understand. ohh well. i guess he isnt seeing muse this year so thats why he is annoyed.

either that or he is a 40something virgin.

Why do you type out the word 'atrociously' when you can't even be bothered to type the full word 'you'?

Just curious

Question of mood I guess

zeta site I like, yes.

I m gonna look at this "Zeta Talk" book available on Amazon too

Zetas I do like very much. Sex with them I do not want. :)

Would U like taking a fly with them then :p

Try explaining that teen pregnancy to the parents.

If you re a girl yeah I guess U ll have some difficulty introducing them to the erm "head" of your son/daughter :stunned:

Archived