Exo-Politics and Zetas Appreciation Thread

Max Moon

Since there s already tons of threads for other songs of the album on the board, I thought it was right to create one about one of the most insane songs on the album , the UFO/Conspiracy one reminiscents of old Sci Fi Movies like Ed Wood ones

Come on people let s share some Zeta love here :D

I've looked them up on the internet, found an interesting site (http://www.zetatalk.com) but couldnt find an exact answer as to who they are. maybe i'm just being stupid considering that there is a massive graphic in the shape of an alien's head when u load up the page but i'd like some more info as to who they are, can someone reply with some info plesae!

thanks, loving exo-politics, one of the best songs on the album.

Xsamanthax

Good tune though. My favourite so far.

Same here and since last year and Burning Bandits to be honest .

The changes made in the studio version were great, the mention of the zetas in the chorus of course :p and mainly this UFO sound which reminds me the movie Ed Wood with Tim Burton .

Let s hope a giant UFO on stage on the proper BHR Tour this fall and Dom wearing A Zeta Mask for good measure too

wzeta.gif

shut up.

Hum No

You re what we re calling in french a huge "boulet" on boards, someone who is a waste in every sense of the term and brings nothing if just his/her own stupidity

Go and buy a brain and ask for an implant u need one

Fast

Hum No

You re what we re calling in french a huge "boulet" on boards, someone who is a waste in every sense of the term and brings nothing if just his/her own stupidity

Go and buy a brain and ask for an implant u need one

Fast

christ sake mate, calm down.

im having a laugh. or something you call in french...."rire"

christ sake mate, calm down.

im having a laugh. or something you call in french...."rire"

Then you re the only one "laughing" here cause you re anything but funny.....

Anyway you re a waste of time so i m adding u to my great "ignore" list :)

Cheers

Right, sorry to break the mood but j'ai einen question. You see in the booklet for the new album, page 14, it says in the second paragraph: "Antique Items crushed on 'Exo-Politics' by Tom Kirk" ? What's that all about?

Really good question i m gonna try to find an answer to this cryptic message :p

Right, sorry to break the mood but j'ai einen question. You see in the booklet for the new album, page 14, it says in the second paragraph: "Antique Items crushed on 'Exo-Politics' by Tom Kirk" ? What's that all about?

oohh... i thought that (whilst jumpng up and down...) ive listened for it but i cant find it.

Archived