Exo-Politics and Zetas Appreciation Thread

Max Moon

• 2 weeks later...

I love the Zetas dearly. We share a very close relationship. I was even invited to speak on the ZetaTalk internet radio broadcast The Connection in October 2005, for the episode titled "Boldly, Into the Shift." And I never close my eyes. To me, they are beautiful ... and hot. But that's what happens when you share the same genetics ... you find each other attractive! Ha! Yes I love to cause a stir ... and I'm neither joking nor lying!!! Now read http://www.ZetaTalk.com

• 1 year later...
Exo is by far one of my favourite songs on the album. It's so much fun to listen to and is one of the least weird and progressive like the rest of the album (not a bad thing but I do like a good rocker). I love the lyrics (When the Zetas fill the skies

It´s just our leaders in disguise) and the guitar intro.

Exactly. It's one of the few real progressive tracks on the album, proving that Muse hasn't ditched prog-rock completely! In fact since Matt is promising us 15-minute space rock, it might just be getting better! I think he wants to create something that eclipses Floyd's "Echoes". Just let him dare.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

"When the Zetas fill the Skies

Will our leaders tell us why?

Fully loaded satellites

Conquer nothing but our minds"

I absolutely love that part, Zetas = gray aliens that come from Zeta Reticuli

I think this song might be talking about Project Bluebeam a secret government project that will suposedly use satellites to produce a hologram to make people think that it is the 2nd coming for god.

No. I don't think so.

It'll probably be used to mock a 'alien invasion', as the Mayan calendar said stuff about space, etc, etc. There is also a lot of propaganda for aliens, and 2012. If you added it together, along with the more UFO sightings it would be a great hoax, eh?

A great way to make the nations come together as one. And to start a 'new order for the ages'?

;D

No. I don't think so.

It'll probably be used to mock a 'alien invasion', as the Mayan calendar said stuff about space, etc, etc. There is also a lot of propaganda for aliens, and 2012. If you added it together, along with the more UFO sightings it would be a great hoax, eh?

A great way to make the nations come together as one. And to start a 'new order for the ages'?

;D

lmao conspiracy theories are so fun to read up on :D

new world order :O

creepy shit man... they all want to tag us lolol

Lol I recently watched 'They Live' by John Carpenter, what a cool movie.

And yeah, i'd say the satellites conquering our minds has ALOT to do with HAARP. Whether its a staged alien invasion (think independence day) or the second coming of christ. According to Muslims, during the end times the prophet Jesus is going to return with mohummad - showing that they are on the same side - and unite christians and muslims for peace.

According to the documents i've seen on HAARP, it can manipulate the radio waves in your brain and also inject 'sound' energy into your mind so that it appears to be inner thought , so convincing that you cannot differentiate between your inner voice and the externally injected 'sound'. HAARP is a ground based space weapon. Dennis Kucinich called for a ban on weaponised space in 2001 iirc, but I dont see there any reason why the energy that HAARP transmits could not be redirected by satellites so that it could affect the other side of the world.

google video these:

HAARP - Holes in Heaven

Angels dont play this HAARP

What ever happens there is already lots of options in peoples minds because of all the movies they have seen about it all. All you can be sure on is what technology actually exists right now and what it is capable of.

Archived