Exo-Politics and Zetas Appreciation Thread

Max Moon

And here's the Exo-Politics site:

http://www.exopolitics.org/

*Reads*

The possibility of a preemptive nuclear war against Iran led to much internet debate and media interest over whether this could result in extraterrestrial intervention to deter a preemptive war, and how such intervention might occur. Some speculated that a comet strike orchestrated by extraterrestrials may occur, while others discussed a range of alternative extraterrestrial interventions. Consequently, the public announcement of the indefinite delay of ‘Divine Strake’ on May 25/26 led to speculation that extraterrestrials may have played a significant role in this decision by the Pentagon.

:LOL: :LOL::LOL:

That site is amazing! :happy:

• 3 weeks later...

Now it s obvious as three dates have been played in the european fall tour :

Why is the band totally ignoring this awesome song ?

does anyone here has a single clue about it ?

I m really wondering if I should ask Tom K directly for this omission

Here is an

And a zetas attempt

For the recording thanks we already knew it but u took the time to put it in here ;)

Was personnally disappointed with this performance of the song , not enough passion on it and damn too slow .

As for your own performance it s cool but there are some many exo politics guitar covers on u tube i m tired of them now :p (would prefer one with a full band :p)

For the recording thanks we already knew it but u took the time to put it in here ;)

Was personnally disappointed with this performance of the song , not enough passion on it and damn too slow .

As for your own performance it s cool but there are some many exo politics guitar covers on u tube i m tired of them now :p (would prefer one with a full band :p)

+1

• 2 weeks later...
I bought some alien balloons for Wembley on the 22nd, they are little green alien heads, so if they play exo.....(or plug in baby if not) I will release them unto the crowd! ZETAS ARE FILLING THE SKIES!:LOL:

Where are they selling them ?

In the arena ?

Damn I need them as a proper zeta myself :p

Here is for u and any zeta lover in the world

Absolutely Marvellous !

• 2 weeks later...

Exo is by far one of my favourite songs on the album. It's so much fun to listen to and is one of the least weird and progressive like the rest of the album (not a bad thing but I do like a good rocker). I love the lyrics (When the Zetas fill the skies

It´s just our leaders in disguise) and the guitar intro.

Exo is by far one of my favourite songs on the album. It's so much fun to listen to and is one of the least weird and progressive like the rest of the album (not a bad thing but I do like a good rocker). I love the lyrics (When the Zetas fill the skies

It´s just our leaders in disguise) and the guitar intro.

love the spacey shizzle during the first verse too :]

amazingness, the song is :]

Archived