Exo-Politics and Zetas Appreciation Thread

Max Moon

• 2 weeks later...

It's a superb song...we all loved it when they played it during the MtvU tour and is one of my fav tracks on the new album...

being Canadian i found this interesting...

"In 2005 former Canadian Minister of National Defense and Deputy Prime Minister, the Hon. Paul Hellyer, publicly disclosed his belief in an extraterrestrial presence, including a crashed extraterrestrial vehicle near Roswell, NM in July of 1947, at an exopolitics symposium in Toronto on September 25, 2005."

they also played the solo of assassin, albeit at the end of the song, rather than where it's supposed to go.

and morgan can't get his work visa to come to the US, so Dom A is filling in. :LOL:

this is going to be an interesting tour

No Morgan? Bummer, he is such a sweetie. Dom A plays synth? Will wonders never cease. Was Tom located? He had gone missing in Toronto apparently.

Were you there, Kiernan, or is this via our friend emiko45?

No Morgan? Bummer, he is such a sweetie. Dom A plays synth? Will wonders never cease. Was Tom located? He had gone missing in Toronto apparently.

Were you there, Kiernan, or is this via our friend emiko45?

just off the phone with the lovely lady. she filled me in on all sorts of fun. she did speak with tom.

and apparently Mr. X isn't matt? or he's a good liar. she's not sure. :LOL:

Lianne will be at the columbus show as well, and then i'm at the next two (nashville and st. louis)

funny this thread is here.

I just started to really really really appreciate this song fully today and realise what it meant (or at least, meant to me).

It reminds me of the storyline in The Watchmen.

My personal opinion is that Matt Bellamy is not saying the Zetas are coming.

My opinion is Bellamy is like Mulder and to quote the man himself "I Need To Believe" (@ Glorious)

Damn played three times on a row on the US Tour and disappeared again.....

Question is : why does the band hate its own stuff so much ?

Or did the zetas abduct the song for good ?

can I ask now, what's the difference between "" quote marks and '' quote marks, cos Exo-Politics is the only song in that booklet paragraph with "" instead of ''...it might just be a typo, but punctuation isn't my strongpoint?!

I'm not sure. A typo I suppose. Hmm. That post you quoted is ancient. Haven't been near this thread in yonks.

Haha "yonks".

Anywho *appreciates Exo-Politics and Zetas*

• 2 weeks later...

I have a friend who produces an all-night AM talk show that's usually about aliens, ghosts, etc., and she told me about Nancy Leider and the whole Zeta Reticuli thing.

Here's the main site:

http://www.zetatalk.com/

And here's the Exo-Politics site:

http://www.exopolitics.org/

And here's her show itself:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

As for the antique items destroyed in "Knights," I remember reading a quote of Matt's before the CD was released saying that one of the songs would include Joe Meeks' tape recorder being thrown down the stairs. I believe Meeks was the producer of Matt's father's band, The Tornadoes, and their hit "Telstar."

Archived