Exo-Politics and Zetas Appreciation Thread

Max Moon

I can't stand the way exo-politics has been produced! way to structured for my liking, reminds me of franz fookin ferdibrandikes..*dance like a robot, pause to pose, carry on doing the crouch*:( :(

Yeah but i think the purpose of Exo Politics on the album is to sound "robotic" or should i say "zetaic" , the zetas are talking on the "i m waiting patiently..." chorus :D

It s more "UFO " filled than the live version which was just a live version of it but apart from the guitar starting the main riff instead of the bass and 80 per cent of new lyrics it s basically the same song

not atall!!! just the way the song builds up i expected to head in a different direction with the chorus than it does do.

Well what do u think of Burning Bandits then ?

Cause it was taking the same exact direction

I wonder why they aren't performing it in concert? The song is amazing!

I think we re a lot of people wondering why that one hasn t been performed live since burning bandits in April 05 :stunned:

I m gonna PM Tom Kirk about that, at last telling him to ask the boys about why it s not on the current set lists .

I can understand why they re not doing City Of Delusion but Exo isn t that "complicated" to play live :p

like extra-terrestrials, because exopolitics is what would happen if we ever came into contact with 'aliens'.

and then it all makes sense :happy:

hm. I think I liked the song better before to know that :LOL:

Bells and his ridiculous paranoid conspiracy theories :rolleyes:

yeah i think sometimes it can get a bit :rolleyes: a good choooon non the less!

well I don't like the echoes on "skies" but the rest is good ...

gosh, I'm harsh I always have something to criticize :LOL:

i love this song. yay for zetas!!! :happy: w00t.

it makes me paranoid.

i'm not sure if the zetas popping over to say hello would be a good thing.

this needs to be a single. i want to see how the mainstream takes the whole alien idea thing. :LOL:

Archived