Exo-Politics and Zetas Appreciation Thread

Max Moon

My boyfriend thought they were singing "when the seagulls fill the sky", as he has never heard of Zetas......

The location under my avatar is a planet much like earth, a possible source of alien life, google it!

<-------

i thought he said "when the sphincters fill the sky"

Reply received!

28-07-2006, 04:23 AM

Tom Kirk

Muse Management

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello meg. it was a grandfather clock made of oak with a bellhorn from the 1st worldwar made of brass and silver. grand total $50000 for a sound you cant really hear, unless you know what youre listening out for. believe me it makes the song. nearly. nearly all of that was true.

Reply received!

It was a grandfather clock made of oak with a bellhorn from the 1st worldwar made of brass and silver. grand total $50000 for a sound you cant really hear, unless you know what youre listening out for. believe me it makes the song. nearly. nearly all of that was true.

Doesn't really help us though...:LOL:

Reply received!

28-07-2006, 04:23 AM

Tom Kirk

Muse Management

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello meg. it was a grandfather clock made of oak with a bellhorn from the 1st worldwar made of brass and silver. grand total $50000 for a sound you cant really hear, unless you know what youre listening out for. believe me it makes the song. nearly. nearly all of that was true.

:LOL: I know that's probably ballbags but it wouldn't surprise me with Muse. :LOL:

It'd be nice to have that much cash, wouldn't it?

• 3 weeks later...

If none of you have WIki-d it shame on you.

/can't be arsed to read the thread

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeta_%28entity%29

In UFOlogy a Zeta is an alien entity associated with 4D spiritual density, usually considered STO orientation.

The Zetas are the central focus of a small Internet cult called ZetaTalk, which was founded by Nancy Lieder in the 1990s. Lieder claims that she channels messages from the Zetas through an implant in her brain, and that they warned her of a catastrophe that was supposed to wipe out most of humanity on or after May 15, 2003. However, the predicted disaster has not occurred.

The Zetas in the area of fringe society are named to be a race from, of course, Zeta Reticulan, a star system near Barnard's Star, neighboring Orion. They are relatively short, only 3 1/2 to 4 feet tall, grayish silver in color, and have no sexual organs or digestive parts to their bodies. They are said to be the main race involved in Project Serpo.

Zetas In The Media

The Zetas are referenced in "Exo-Politics", a song by British rock band, Muse, included on their album Black Holes & Revelations (2006).

"When the Zetas fill the skies, will our leaders tell us why?"

"When the Zetas fill the skies, it's just our leaders in disguise!"

by the U.S. Federal Reserve, (which is actually a group of private bankers, not a government agency), the U.S., and various other western governments.

It would be the perfect excuse to "protect" & in doing so consolidate complete economic, social, and political control over all Citizens of Earth.

Inform yourself about what's happening in the world right now. Check out

the new documentary 'America from Freedom to Fascism' made by Aaron Russo.

site @ http://freedomtofascism.com you will be :stunned:

"Let's conspire to ignite all the souls that would die just to feel alive"

The future is now!

I love how he pronounces "Zetas" like "Zee-tas" (as opposed to "Zay-tas"); it's so delightfully British. I'm such an anglophile... I guess that's why I hang out on a forum that's 98% UKers. And why my favorite band is totally 100% English.

Up till now I never knew there was another way to pronounce the names of greek letters.

Archived