Native American translation = Great soaring eagle in sky ready for mate

:LOL: "ready for mate"

Are you going to be able to come to the others? We're gonna miss you!

like.. be there? nah, I gave my tickets away to m friends in Argentina and Brazil.. I'm still in motherfucker Seattle D:

But I'll be part of the sexy plane... and cry...a bit.

Well, of course it doesn't. No wonder I'm having trouble finding tweeters. Damn you, Google translator!

you can never trust it xD

like.. be there? nah, I gave my tickets away to m friends in Argentina and Brazil.. I'm still in motherfucker Seattle D:

But I'll be part of the sexy plane... and cry...a bit.

Oh, I thought you wouldn't be here with us on .mu for the plane. I'd heard about you not being able to go. :supersad: I know you really wanted to!

Oh, I thought you wouldn't be here with us on .mu for the plane. I'd heard about you not being able to go. :supersad: I know you really wanted to!

yeah.. well I'll be in class today but i'll sit on the back xD and check this from my phone :3 and yes.... sad times.. but its okay.. I comfort myself thinking of all the times I saw them last year :3

That stage looks huge, but that's just 'cause of the massive thing on top. The ring is actually filled on the inside with people and the stage itself looks TINY in comparison! But they can run all around the circle, I wonder if Matt will do that :D

Did he at the last 360 support tour?

That stage looks huge, but that's just 'cause of the massive thing on top. The ring is actually filled on the inside with people and the stage itself looks TINY in comparison! But they can run all around the circle, I wonder if Matt will do that :D

I don't think he did, matt doesnt run much on his own stages anymore :LOL:

No, he pretty much stayed at his mic, at least that is he did at the gigs I attended.

Archived