Hi guys. My problem is that I live in the UK. We went to Teinmouth and Sheffield and now would love to come to MSG. I have been trying on the site presale all day from 10.00am EST with no joy at all. I have tried to register with radio but, of course, have no US address so cannot do this. It would be lovely if someone could PM me the codes and link, please! A ticket stub for Teinmouth and Sheffield, UK, awaits!! Cheers, guys, Neil x

I would recommend just trying the general sale on Saturday? It should be straight forward for you.

I am from England too and will be heading over :D

radio presales normally never go that big. the american express sales are sometimes big but like i said before, this show was just announced 2 days ago. for people who already got tickets dont order more!!!! give the other people a chance to even get tickets.

THIS :yesey:

American Express offers presales as well(not all concerts). Just have to select american express from ticket type, and pay with your amex.

Lol. WRXP playing supermassive blackhole on radio now. Gotta love streaming internet....works wonders to the UK.

American Express offers presales as well(not all concerts). Just have to select american express from ticket type, and pay with your amex.

Lol. WRXP playing supermassive blackhole on radio now. Gotta love streaming internet....works wonders to the UK.

I got the tickets yesterday morning and was not able to use my Amex card, only Visa/MC were accepted.

Do we have a link for this Amex presale?

Archived