KAT...

Okay how does that sound: I will try for a ticket for MSG if I get it I'll have a look at travel and stuff and if it works out too expensive then I will put the ticket on musebay...

Put I have to say You, me, Ali and the barrier will be an epic reunion :awesome:

I have barrier at this statement. That's how excited about it I am :awesome:

:awesome:

And with our 3 combined previous luck who knows what can happen in NYC!!

Here is what betta happen:

[*] I finally get that damn setlist instead of having it shred from my hands - again.

[*] You upgrade from Matt's glasses to Matt's jacket

[*] Kirk remembers me - again - and gives us all employment (he saw our other post about how jobless we are and also how we are made of win)

[*] No. Strobes.

[*] Ali gets to smell Kirky - again

Concise and accurate.

presale through radio station but...ticketmaster has NO link or information about Muse even playing at MSG on March 5 :eek:

at the same time every other venue is available....

i called ticketmaster and the rep said he didnt see it either and thought it was odd..:stunned:

[*] I finally get that damn setlist instead of having it shred from my hands - again.

[*] Kirk remembers me - again - and gives us all employment (he saw our other post about how jobless we are and also how we are made of win)

[*] No. Strobes.

Concise and accurate.

Not unless I get Matt's jacket first :mad:

That's for you and L to settle bb. :LOL: Perhaps....sharesies? Alternate weekends? Me, I want my effing setlist. Dumb ho, yanking it from my hands. AND THENNNN I begged that one security guy on Friday for the one he had cause it had MK on it and he gave it to the bitch who fainted after he said he wouldn't give it to anyone :indiff:

I'm getting my GD setlist. And a third meeting with teh Kirks :LOL:

That's for you and L to settle bb. :LOL: Perhaps....sharesies? Alternate weekends? Me, I want my effing setlist. Dumb ho, yanking it from my hands. AND THENNNN I begged that one security guy on Friday for the one he had cause it had MK on it and he gave it to the bitch who fainted after he said he wouldn't give it to anyone :indiff:

Haha, this jacket is at the level of divorcees having custody of their kids :p. L and I are going to hire a lawyer and set up a contract dealing with said jacket. :LOL:

You should've punched the girl the face and made her faint again, then walk away with the setlist as if nothing happened. If you don't get the setlist, I will steal one for you and then come back saying I couldn't get one while the setlist is really in my pocket :happy:

[*] No. Strobes.

Concise and accurate.

I like your plan... maybe Ali can get Dom's second drumstick too :yesey:

Best experience ever.

"Hi Mr Security! We're here for Muse!" *skips past*

<3 O2 security

Sorry the man owe me and I need to complete the outfit :p

If it's the same video guys, which it should be big smiles, lean over the barrier and scream: hello, good evening, hi and wave... Worked in Paris!! :D

I like Kirk but I prefer Papa Kirk :happy: I want a big bear hug from him again.

also, are they still gonna be 65 45 and 40$$?

Yes ticket prices will stay the same :)

presale through radio station but...ticketmaster has NO link or information about Muse even playing at MSG on March 5 :eek:

at the same time every other venue is available....

i called ticketmaster and the rep said he didnt see it either and thought it was odd..:stunned:

Already gave the probable answer here - http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=6926387&postcount=351

The other possible answer is simply that they're slow...;)

Archived